• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Record Genie Ultrasonic Record Cleaning Service

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm Dave Burton, the Record Genie.

I would like diyAudio members to know that I have been offering an affordable ultrasonic record cleaning service to happy customers all over the USA since September 2013.

I use 2 Audio Desk "Vinyl Cleaner" machines, and 2 Klaudio KD-CLN-LP200 machines, a Spin Clean to pre-treat moldy or other "problem" records, and a Furutech DeMag which I also use on all records I clean.

I have local customers who live near Boston MA (and Nashua NH, where I often clean at a hi-fi store) but USPS Media Mail is affordable from anywhere in the USA, so I have customers sending me records from the East and West coasts, and everywhere in between.

Single cleaning is $2.75 per record (7", 10" or 12" vinyl only) using Audio Desk or Klaudio. Double-cleaning is $5 per record and uses Audio Desk AND Klaudio to give even better results. New Diskeeper 2.0 inner sleeve included - MoFi sleeves are 15 cents more on Single Cleans and included for Double-Cleans.

Batch discounts apply:
10+ records get 10% off
25+ records get 15% off
50+ records get 20% off
100+ records get 25% off

I have special packaging available for customers to borrow if you are not comfortable packing records for safe shipment. New customers get 20% off your first 6 or 9 records with the "Try It Out" special. Members get an extra 10% off - Just mention diyAudio!

Please ask if you have any questions - Ultrasonic record cleaning is still relatively new technology and I'm here to help!

Thanks for reading,
Dave

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.