• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

diyinhk Store

Dear friends,
A new xmos multichannel PCB is just released.

• 4 layer PCB, Ultra low phase noise ndk audio oscillator
  • Upto 32 channels or 384kHz with different firmware
  • XMOS Xcore-200 XU216 with 2 Tiles 16 Cores upto 2000MIPS in dual issue mode.

xmos-multichannel-high-quality-usb-tofrom-i2sdsd-spdif-pcb.jpg

The default firmware on the DXIO32ch support 8 channels 192kHz I2S input , 8 channel 192kHz I2S output, spdif output, OLED VU meter and volume up/down control button

Extreme diyer can use the onboard full size XSYS connector to program the xmos with their customized firmware to add more feature and function. (For programming support, please refer to the xmos official website and xcore.com for question about xmos programming, the PCB portmap is shown in the item image.)

The usb audio source code can be downloaded from xmos.com and the VU meter patch can be downloaded from xcore.com released under bsd license.

To compare, the xmos used in the stereo 384k USB I2S PCB is 500MIPS processing power. Our test shows that the OLED VU meter patch can degrade the audio quality if it is not used with the new 2000MIPS XMOS.

Hi

it´s full duplex ?

This seems like it might be the perfect USB reciever I have been looking for. Plan to interface with a TI PCM1863 ADC and a PCM5242 DAC. DimDim, can you confirm that you get both an input and an output under recording devices and playback devices respectively in Windows? I only need stereo in and out for now.

I'm considering the "XMOS Multichannel high-quality USB to/from I2S/DSD SPDIF PCB" with a PCM5242 DAC and two PCM1864 4 channel ADCs. The result will be an 8 channel in and a 2 channel out board. I haven't sourced the ADC/DAC boards yet but that will be the next step.

My question is whether or not this board will work as a USB Soundcard with built in Audio Mixer. I want to mix the 8 channels of inputs into the 2 channels of output. I want the host computer to control the mix volumes and parameters (HID or MIDI). And if it's powerful enough, I want to add reverb effects to 4 of the 8 input channels. I do not need to "record" all 8 input channels via USB. I really only need to record the mix... Just 8 in, plus stereo USB Audio out of the host, processed by the DSP, and sent to the DAC with low latency.

Is this possible with this DIYINHK board? I'm assuming I would need custom firmware for this. But since the XMOS chips are used in many DJ Mixers in similar ways I think the power/technology is there. Right?

Last edited:
I have installed this board with my Soekris 1021. Works fine, but with one problem. I can easily get 384 kHz from my mac, but not from windows 10, only 192. I have installed the newest driver 3.38 from DIYINHK. Any hints to what I can do?
- sorry wrong thread, mine is not multi-channel, but driver is the same anyway..

Last edited:
I just mounted this Xmos 768k with Diyinhk's Oled 2.42 "screen and the FIR filter button does not work I do not even have the option that appears on the screen! Yet on his website Diyinhk sell it as functional! After contact it tells me that the Xmos needs a specific firmware and that we can not flashed the xmos 768k a second time, it seems odd to me.Many we have already flashed several times worry-free, if someone can help me make the fir filter button work with Es9028pro

Amanero has been working on the 768k update for over 2 years now. Still not working and probably won't since the chip is not powerful enough and doesn't have enough memory ( currently requires separate firmware for Linux and Windows). Xmos 208 won't be an upgrade, the diyinhk boards use the 216 which is double the cores and memory.

Amanero has been working on the 768k update for over 2 years now. Still not working and probably won't since the chip is not powerful enough and doesn't have enough memory ( currently requires separate firmware for Linux and Windows). Xmos 208 won't be an upgrade, the diyinhk boards use the 216 which is double the cores and memory.

Collogues let me understand it correctly (I am not an expert ;) :
Can this board be 1:1 replacement to Amanero - correct?
So it is enough to replace existing Amanero with it and should work i.e. with Soekris dam 1021DAC?
thx