• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

First One - mosFET amplifier module

One among many good things around in this thread is that people who rarely exercise electronics are now facing with almost unimaginable things for them, ever experienced before. That's superb, so let's do more science. 😎

🖥

Ah! Good Techno music from the early 80's, if I recall well, when I was 15 or so... :D

Thank you for that one.
M.

Fried module ! :(

I'm not very proud of this .........
But completely my fault !
Short on the output, with a non isolated RCA connector

JMK

Attachments

• fried1.jpg
    fried1.jpg
    524.7 KB · Views: 559
  • fried2.jpg
    fried2.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 545
Fluid,

I am interested in buying those capacitor boards, but I realy don't know how to communicate as I only can find a Chinese website. Can you help me out?

Mark.

Yes, buying anything from Taobao can be a bit difficult.

This is the place where I bought the boards from.

https://world.taobao.com/item/520440386529.htm?fromSite=main&spm=a312a.7700846.0.0.BR8ynq&_u=e2o2hn3cca58

I recommend using Google Chrome as a browser as it it will translate the page for you into a language you can understand. Google is bad at translating Chinese but it will give you something you can understand.

Sometimes you can find the same items on aliexpress for a higher price but buying them is easier as the postage is usually included.

I managed to find the same board on aliexpress for you
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/The-empty-plate-The-high-power-amplifier-rectifier-power-supply-board-single-bridge-PCB-25mm-capacitor/32639815226.html?spm=2114.30010308.3.10.hN68od&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_2,searchweb201603_1&btsid=136b3501-5a42-4196-93b0-ea2a733bcf36

I found it by copying the english translated description of the board and searching that on aliexpress or google.

The other alternative for most countries is using a taobao agent who will buy the item for you and then send it to you for a fee. Shipping for one off items is expensive though.

For once living in Australia has made it easier to buy things as Taobao will act as an agent and ship to Australia. Although the language barrier still makes it a challenge!

Hope that helps

Analog dac with fo1.4m

As i am waiting for my own unit i borrowed an msb analog dac.
As a complete system it was really not bad, not bad at all.
After some adjustments and playing with different cables, a wow moment.
Maybe I cured my upgradeitis, but probably just went dormant.

Happy times, :xmasman:

Attachments

• IMG_2846.JPG
    IMG_2846.JPG
    772 KB · Views: 606
  • IMG_2847.JPG
    IMG_2847.JPG
    816 KB · Views: 560
  • IMG_2848.JPG
    IMG_2848.JPG
    853.2 KB · Views: 533