• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Various tubes for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Add photocell F-23 to operate in the visible and infrared regions of the spectrum.
Photocathode - oxygen-silver-cesium on a metal plate.
Optical input - end.
Diameter - 24 mm photocathode.
Making - Glass.
12 pcs. in boxes for $20/pcs.

Attachments

• f_23.jpg
    f_23.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 258
Yuriy is excellent supplier of tubes

Do not be concerned if Yuriy does not use Paypal. You will have excellent service from him, and your money is OK. I have bought GU74b power tubes from him and they have always arrived fast, with tracking number provided. If there are any problems with the tubes he has replaced them fast with no issues about it. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Ron Stone - Vine Antennas Ltd - UK - www.vinecom.co.uk

Add:
Name GU74B
Type tetrode
Cathode type oxide,indirect heating
Application field power amplification in broadcasting and SSB equipment
Brief application amplification
Envelope metall-ceramic
Cooling method forced air
Dimensions 90mmx71mm
Mass 0.55 kg
Filament voltage 12.6 V
Filament current 3.3 - 3.9 A
Mutual conductance 26 to 38 mA/V
Output power 0.6 kW
Maximum anode voltage 2kV/4kV in peak
Maximum operating frequency 150MHz
Tubes are New 1989-2006 year, Old Stock. Made in Russia.
I have accepted only transfer money to my bank account!

Attachments

• ??74?.JPG
    ??74?.JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 215
Purchased pair of MELZ NOS 1578/6N8S/6SN7GT/ECC32 Holes T-Plates tubes Metal Base from Yuri. Most difficult part was paying him. I too was skeptical as he does not use Paypal and wire transfer fee was too high for small amount transaction. Took a plunge and decided to use Western Union. Yuri followed up with tracking info and updates. Received tubes yesterday and oh my. One of the best packing job I have seen. Just wanted to share my experience and give him 2 thumbs up.:) Now I hope these tubes work out in my SLI-80.
Ken - from Houston, Tx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    887.1 KB · Views: 224
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.