• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Amplifier Modules and PCBs For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Changes on PCB: some adjustments on component sizes, added header for external zobel resistor. Better muting circuit. Converted some parts to SMD.

I know I have read your ebay page.

Yes, it uses IPP320N20N3. Lots of output power. No THD measurements yet for coilcraft.

Ok cool, but have you make some listening of the JLA-800S with Coilcraft ?
Sonic difference with the JA-800D/250D with Coilcraft ?

D

Deleted member 148505

Line level signal detect switch now available on my eBay page.

2pcs Blank PCB: Line Level Signal Detect Switch ( Auto Power On-Off ) | eBay

Turns on the relay when it detects an audio signal then turns off after a specified delay which is adjustable through trimmer.
Sensitivity is also adjustable.

Uses 1206 sized SMD parts and a SO-8 IC.

PCB size: 2 x 3.125 in
Power supply: 12V to 15V AC or DC.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    247.7 KB · Views: 456
D

Deleted member 148505

Hello Jlester, sonic difference between the JLA-800S and the JLA-3DS ?

PFFB IRS2092 based on liteamp has some advantages.

I noticed better cone movement on my Pioneer sub (wired into 2 ohms) with the JLE-3DS PFFB. It has tighter and more defined bass.

Also on PFFB I haven't noticed sonic quality change when I put a tone control on the front end, it's still very transparent and clear.

But I still prefer the sound of pre-filter feedback IRS2092 (JLE-800S) on stereo listening. PFFB's (JLE-3DS) sound is very clean, though there's still some similarities on the sound signature. For PA where lots of signal processing will be used, I think the PFFB is more suitable.

PFFB IRS2092 based on liteamp has some advantages.

I noticed better cone movement on my Pioneer sub (wired into 2 ohms) with the JLE-3DS PFFB. It has tighter and more defined bass.

Also on PFFB I haven't noticed sonic quality change when I put a tone control on the front end, it's still very transparent and clear.

But I still prefer the sound of pre-filter feedback IRS2092 (JLE-800S) on stereo listening. PFFB's (JLE-3DS) sound is very clean, though there's still some similarities on the sound signature. For PA where lots of signal processing will be used, I think the PFFB is more suitable.

Ok thanks ... the difference between Pre-Filter FeedBack IRS2092 (JLE-800S)
and Pre-Filter FeedBack of the "liteamp based" is the pre-filter is active with opamp on the JLA-3DS ?

D

Deleted member 148505

JLE-2000D is back

JLE-2000D new version 3.1

- For SOIC-16 AUIRS2092S / IRS2092S
- 13pcs SMD parts (0805)
- AGP4233-223 high power inductor

Softstart Circuit V4

- Added onboard resistors.
- Onboard PCB transformer
- 555 timer circuit

Attachments