• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

"The Wire" Official Boards for All Projects Available Here! BAL-BAL, SE-SE, LPUHP

After following the original thread, I'm really excited to give this build a shot. Thanks so much OPC! I'm in for 2 x SE-SE and 2 x PSU boards and have updated the spreadsheet accordingly.

Please note that the price formula in Row 64, Column J of the spreadsheet is off and does not reflect the values entered in that Row - so I have plugged my order into Row 65.

Hi Owen:

Just found out about this new thread and have placed my order on the spreadsheet. Hope it's not too late.

I am still enjoying the Wire I built a few months ago and will be building this one for a friend.

I assume you will not be offering the complete kit this time then?

Thanks!

opc

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Guys,

Just a quick update:

I'm very close to being finished with the new layouts, and it has taken far longer than I had anticipated and involved a lot more work.

The LPUHP has been completely re-done, but looks really good and should offer much better heatsinking options to everyone. I'm just finalizing a few more things and I'll send out the details just before I send out the boards for fab.

On another note, the sign up sheet will remain open as I will be ordering a surplus of boards, so please do feel free to sign up now and for the next few weeks until I have a better method of taking orders :)

Cheers,
Owen