• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

USB to I2S 384Khz - DSD Converter

For all those who say "Invalid or not authorized transaction!" on the Chinese clone.

One very clever person from forum.vegalab.ru had a Chinese Amanero clone driver there.

AmaneroLoader.zip — Yandex.Disk

The program is primitive.

I just took a dump of the firmware of the original Amanero and stupidly pour it into the COM port of the zeroed Chinese clone.

All settings in .bat file.

Everything is simple there - the port number, into which we pour and actually dump the firmware as * .LOG

How to change .bat file:

You need to open the notebook and simply drag .bat into the notebook window, click save and open .bat

Last edited:
I have three Amanero modules. One I ordered in the very first group buy from Amanero directly. Two others I got from Twisted Pear.

I wonder which firmware I should install currently. The two later modules using the OEMtool117 I can put the CPLD_for_1081 and the firmware 2005be, is the latest version always best?

The oldest module I can only use OEM code Combo192 and get different firmwares? So CPLD_for_1080r and Firmware_192khz??

Last edited:
Hi, I have one of these Amanero-clones. It seems to only be able to output DSD. No matter what format I put in, it always comes out as DSD. Even when I just power it via USB without data line, the DSD Clock (BCK) pin starts outputting a 2.8 Mhz clock signal by default.

I would like to be able to output I2S as well. Tried messing around with the firmware but this being a clone the official updater tool doesn't support it ("transaction not authorized").

Anyone having the same experience? Any solutions?

Last edited:
Hi,

I have a problem with updating the firmware of my Amanero, sent an email to Domenico but I get no reply, anyone knows a way to contact him? I get the "invalid or not authorized request" message which happens to fake devices but mine is not, I believe, I think I bought it years ago from him.

Attachments

• Amanero 1.jpg
    Amanero 1.jpg
    733.8 KB · Views: 723
  • Amanero 2.jpg
    Amanero 2.jpg
    778.8 KB · Views: 726
Hi Forane12, please write to support@amanero.com to contact Domenico.
Thank you!

Hi,

I have a problem with updating the firmware of my Amanero, sent an email to Domenico but I get no reply, anyone knows a way to contact him? I get the "invalid or not authorized request" message which happens to fake devices but mine is not, I believe, I think I bought it years ago from him.