• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Sell beatiful small 6F3 small tube amp (used like new)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This is not a promotion, just want to sell my personal stuff.

This lovely 6F3 small tube amplifier was my daughter's birthday gift. She lost interests after her finger touched the tube one month ago. The total working time of this amp is less than 30 hours, even less than reasonable burning time. Everything is in it's original condition except original package is missing.

Now I want to sell it at $150 (negotiable), including shipping cost. The price in our webstore is $199 without shipping cost. So it's really a good deal. Anyone have interest please PM me.

Please find the detail of this lovely tube amp here:
6F3 Tube Amplifier

Attachments

• IMG_3976.jpg
    IMG_3976.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_3977.jpg
    IMG_3977.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_3978.jpg
    IMG_3978.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 142
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.