• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Problem with Europe-audio, time for a warning?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I ordered and paid for a 15/W8530K00 from Europe-audio on aug 1, and at that time the driver was listed as available for immediate delivery. In my order status it's still listed as backordered and expected aug 9. The same driver can be found on their site today "20 on stock for immediate delivery". I've sent two e-mails to them with no answer. It seems like they're taking orders, accept payments but don't have any intetion to deliver the goods. There's a word for this - fraud! I'm going to post this at techtalk and htguide as well.

What's your experince with this company? Has anyone successfully communicated with them? Are they robbers, lazy or just on vacation?

i only made 2 purchases 2 years ago without problems but i´ve noticed they have less variety of drivers from week to week (i browse their site almost every day) maybe something not right. i sent them some emails about drivers but never got answered . give them a few more days because of hollydays, maybe they will start shipping only in september.

Last edited:
Europe Audio has a great inventory
Actually I think they order from other suppliers. Hence the slightly longer delivery times. Currently as you know it is holiday season in Europe. So I think their suppliers might also take longer. However it is my personal view that not replying to emails is unforgivable.

And it is my experience that Dutch companies don't even view email as a valid form of communication.

Actually I think they order from other suppliers. Hence the slightly longer delivery times. Currently as you know it is holiday season in Europe. So I think their suppliers might also take longer. However it is my personal view that not replying to emails is unforgivable.

And it is my experience that Dutch companies don't even view email as a valid form of communication.

Yes, I know that some or even many companies display much more than what they have in stock. On the other hand it is can be nice to have the possiblility to get some "hard to get" items even if you have to wait for them.But the wait has to be reasonable.

My initial purchase-
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/multi-way/187520-bmm-electronics-europe-audio.html

Then went to buy some Omnes Audio BB3.AL drivers, listed as in stock (23/06/2011), ordered, then they were not and had to wait 2 week or so for stock. This time they were quite slow with communication so i cancelled the order.

Contacted Wolfgang at Spectrum Audio (used before) and he had them in stock, and dispatched next day. Will used him yet again, brilliant!

So i think they can be hit an miss.

I ordered only once from them a bunch of items and had a problem.
The problem was very minor (they sent me a 2K2 resistor instead a 2R2 one), I wrote several ways but never got an answer. What bother me is that in case of a problem with a more expensive item they will probably do the same.
I think that in case of an ***internet store*** it is totally unacceptable not answering to mails.
On the other hand I got excellent service (with Q&A also) from Audiokit.
Ralf

I once placed an order for some speakers. It took about 3-4 weeks to deliver. One notice was that the price of the tweeters were higher at the moment of the order, at the moment of delivery they were about 8 euro's each cheaper on there site. I phoned them because I didn't got any response on my email. I spoke to an employee, but never got the difference in price back.

They have a great inventory. It is a pitty that there service is so poor. You should give them a call if you want to contact them.

i also had issues with them, they never replied any of my emails requesting to cancel the remaining order, they sent me one of the components (listed as available) few weeks later, the tweeters i purchased in self made cardboard boxes, the tweeters were from different manufacture batches....i will never buy from them again...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.