• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Problem with Europe-audio, time for a warning?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
My experience with EA/LF is that they have terrible communication and very misleading stock levels and estimated delivery times. I have used them a number of times and have experienced the same issues that people talk about here, but they have always delivered the items. No communication whatsoever, but eventually I do get what I paid for.

This is certainly no way to really do business but they are not ripping people off.

You're right.

After this post and few others, i got contacted by Loudspeaker Freaks / Europe Audio representative, explaining me they didnt't answer to my emails because of holidays...

The item i ordered is apparently hard/impossible to stock, so they proposed to me a more expensive replacement for the same price, which i receive today (damn, that was fast...). This is fair.

So, as others said, it appears they are very bad at communication but don't rip off people.

Though, i wish i didn't have to act as i did to get a simple answer about my paid order.

I feel really stupid I'm almost certain I go scammed for €22. Normally I always look for user reviews.

I ordered some caps from them - they sent me a GLS tracking number but GLS does recognise my legitimate postcode and Loudspeaker did'nt provide a zipcode ref. so i cannot even make a complaint through GLS.

As for P.E.A - why not make it easy to get in touch.

Very slow / Fraud?

Hi

I ordered 5 Vifa 3,5" fullrange on the 6th of July. They took my money the same day. I still have not gotten my drivers.

Tried email them 4 times, no answer.

Anybody know there phone number?

best regards

uwe

PS I can not recommend doing business with Loudspeakerfreaks / Europe-audio or what ever they all them self .

If you want a laugh, look them up on Facebook.

No, they will not answer their phone.
No, they will not reply to your email.
Sometimes they deliver, most of the times they only deliver part of your order and ignore you when you try to contact them about that.
I have contact information of over 15 people who've been waiting for (part of) their order to be delivered, after waiting anywhere between two months and some even more than a year.

All you can do is report them to the authorities and follow the link on the Facebook page to file a complaint.

Last edited:
What a surprise I got this morning when I was about to enter my house after a walk with my two dogs. White van pulls up outside my house, I see it's a delivery van, out get's the driver and he has two small boxes in his hands and I can see they are both GLS. I realise immediately that one has to be from Loudspeaker Freaks/Europe Audio and the other from Audio.NL - I repeated the order with Audio.NL as i never expected to receive anything from L/Fs.

I used to live in the Netherlands and have friends there. Having received letters and packages from them and Dutch companies i know how long it should take to receive mail from that country.

Supposedly my Audyn caps were sent by Europe Audio for delivery by GLS on October 19th. I sent an email on the 26th to them because GLS had no record of any package. When I received no answer to another email on the 29th threatening them with contacting the Rotterdam police and got no response I put an order in with Audio.NL, their order was delivered in the 'normal' time - today.

No way does the mail take 2 weeks to get from the Netherlands to France or anywhere else in northern Europe. I firmly believe that the threat of the Rotterdam police opening an investigation produced a result. This still leaves me with an additional €22 expense and caps i don't need.

Uwe - I feel for you, your order cost you an awful lot more Euros than me. There is a phone number, it is discontinued, don't waste your time. It may be worth your time to email them and threaten them with contacting the Rotterdam police.

In the UK we call it Sod's Law, in Germany they call it Murphy's Law - the one time I don't check a company out - it hits. Had I done so I would not have ordered from Europe Audio/Loudspeaker Freaks.

Caveat Emptor/Buyer Beware - I will never make another purchase online without first checking out the seller.

Anybody have any idea if this website soundimports.nl / soundimports.eu has anything to do with europe-audio.com / loudspeakerfreaks.com ?
I'm not 100% sure, but I suspect not. But I had a bad transaction in the past with them.
In July 2017 I had to buy urgently a pair of Dayton Audio ND28F, and due to ordering time and August closure I couldn't get them before September from my preferred Italian store (Audiokit). Since I wanted to progress with the speakers I was building in my August vacation period, I searched on the net and found a seller on eBay that had the tweeters (Soundimports). Unfortunately he sent me a pair of ND28FB with square faceplate. I'm not able to do a square recess, and anyway I had the circular recess already made on the baffles. I contacted the seller, he apologized for the wrong shipment and promised to send me the right ones, and after I would send back the wrong ones. Unfortunately he sent me again another pair of the square tweeters! In no way I had the right tweeters. My conclusion was that the seller had only the ND28FB but advertised the ND28F, and this is a bad selling behavior.

Ralf

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.