• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Problem with Europe-audio, time for a warning?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Well after much agony about where to order the Jantzen parts I need for Ekta Grande crossovers, I made the leap with Europe Audio. These were parts that Parts Express didn't have in stock and I could only get from Europe Audio or Iwona at Jantzen. Jantzen charges an arm and a leg for shipping, so I went with Europe AUdio. So far everything was smooth. I ordered yesterday and today I have a Fed Ex tracking number and Fed Ex information that the package has shipped. Keeping my fingers crossed.

This is Wednesday, March 27, and the package arrived via Fed Ex here in Colorado. All ordered parts were included, original packaging, perfectly packed, etc. In short, my experience with Europe Audio was outstanding. Actually, this was absolutely the quickest shipment I've had for stuff I bought in Europe.

Michael

I'm getting both mad and worried as I read this thread!
Would have never imagine such lack of professionalism when dealing with those companies.

Well that said, I ordered a Fostex FE108EZ and a couple speaker components from Rumoh speakers on 20th March. The status of my order has appeared as "payment accepted" since then. I filled the contact form several days ago requesting the status of my order but did not get any response. Maybe they don't have stock of some of my items and that's the reason why they're being delayed, but they must inform the customer about this, even more when the customer is formally requesting that info.

Just wanted to share my experience with you.
I'll be taking legal action against that company if the situation does not get solved, but for now, I'll wait a reasonable time before going that far.
Mikelo, do you have any update on your order with Rumoh?

Hope your problems with this and the other companies mentioned here get solved!!!

Fran

Last edited:
Francisco -- I didn't order with Rumoh because I inquired first about the items and never received a reply. Before I order online anything more expensive, I always send emails first and try to get a sense of the operation. Rumoh never replied, and in one of these threads someone writes that it is a one-man operation and he is sick.

I ordered from Europe-audio because I had lots of good email exchanges with Jean, and as I mentioned, I ordered on March 25th and March 27th the package arrived here in Colorado!!!

Nobody´s answering my emails as well, as I would like to change my order. It´s been 9 days since I paid for my order and no emails, no nothing... I´m starting to get worried.
I´ve had a bad experience (and still am having it!) with a car parts online store, and now this at the same time, it would be too much... Hope nothing wrong happens. :(
Did anybody here ordered something from them not so long ago?
Excuse the bad english, I´m needing some practice here...

That´s an awful policy! One thing is having to wait for a very long time until you get the goods, another thing is not giving a damn once they get your money. It´s been 8 days since I paid for my order and not a single mail I got from them (or him).
I´ve ordered recently from a french site, and at least they´ve always replied my emails. I´m not buying anything else from europe-audio.
140€ may not seem that much for some, but that´s more than a fifth of my monthly income! :(

I know for a fact that everything was going to ship today, as the visaton woofer would only be available on the 5th June. It is really regretable, having other stuff to add to the order, and because I got no replies to my emails I will have to pay for shipment again, or, order from somewhere else.
I´m not saying that they´re thieves, but their customer service is useless.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.