• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

R2R/Shunt volume controller; Quasar amplifier; Silver-Gold interconnect

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
My name is Tiberiu Vicol, I'm electronic engineer and owner of the domain vicol-audio.ro.
I will be pleased to answer to your questions regarding our products.

Few details about what we sell:

DanZup volume-controller is a high quality R-2R/Shunt volume controller designed to satisfy the most exigent audio fanatics. :)
We sell this as PCB board, PCB board + Atmel ready programmed, full Kit and ready mounted.
Please note that the PCB contain a buffer board which is optional (not included in kit or ready made product).
For R-2R/shunt network we use 0,1% tolerance MELF resistors, ensuring high stability and ultra low noise.
Infrared control is available trough any RC5 capable remote.
PCB support either LCD or LED display.
LCD_volume_controller.JPG

Silver-Gold interconnect is an in-house developed cable based on Mundorf 99% Silver 1% Gold wire.
Double shielding, two silk dielectric layers, one teflon dielectric layer and Furutech RCA connectors.
This is a cable which can make a real difference. :)
RCA or XLR versions are available.
balanced.JPG

QUASAR is a current-dumping amplifier having his roots in QUAD405 design.
The amplifier is result of a long term development - over 10 years.
We have available PCB-boards and ready mounted and tested modules in two versions, with vertical or lateral MOS-FET´s.
Quasar_v13i_mounted.jpg

Products available for sale on vicol audio : webshop

Regards,
Tibi

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Rob,

For 8 channel you will need one controller board and 4 stereo relay boards.
Relay boards will be connected on top of each other.
Please contact me at office(at)vicol-audio dot ro for further info.

Regards,
Tibi

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.