• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Mosfet amp, 5 pairs IRFP240/9240

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
HQQF-55-506W_c.jpg

Features

I`m certain that Low OL gain is the problem :rofl:

Just another Moderator
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Measured amplifier is my property. My people completed it from modules delivered by Mr. Federmann. He also supervised assembling process.
We made small party where we did also listening test. On this party was the amp measured by PMA (see the link above). Because time was limited for proper measurement, Flyingbird offered me to do complete test in his home. Result you can find on valachnet link.

Thanks LGS (and everyone else)

LGS have a faulty output filter, output filter to fix, and then Measure. LGS was informed long ago.

Federman, this is just an observation, however you would I think do yourself a favour by stating this at the outset, rather than just dismissing sendy's post.

If the output filter is part of the module you sold (It doesn't look like it from the pictures of the circuit board) then you would do yourself an even bigger favour by admitting to having provided a faulty module (I don't know if it is on or off board).

Anyone selling something needs to have customer service in the forefront of their thoughts. We are a tough crowd here at diyAudio and sometimes just admitting a mistake, apologizing and offering the solution to fix it will win you more respect than you could imagine :) If you aren't at fault then simply offering assistance to solve the problem will also do wonders.

You obviously strongly believe in your product, If you work with the people who are questioning it rather than against them I think you will be much more likely to succeed :)

All just in my opinion of course :)

Tony.

AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
±60V, two modules, 230Vpp, (81V/8Ω)
±50V, two modules, 190Vpp, (66V/4Ω)

Really? So how can the average then be 100W in 4 ohms and the max 1000W in 4 ohms? What's the difference between the 300W and the 1000W number? How did you measure it?
Same questions for 8 ohms, please.

jan didden

Attachments

• f2.jpg
    f2.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 284
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.