• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Class D Audio aluminum case or DIY amp case

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This is my all aluminum case that I've designed and am offering to all. The aluminum is .125 (1/8") thick and black anodized. In this album I'm showing the different configurations that you can use it for. The dimensions are 5" tall from ground to top of front plate, front panel is 13 1/2" wide, overall depth is 16 3/8", chassis width is 12 3/4".

This case can use two amp boards or one and the power board and transformer. All the holes are already there. Also, this case will fit all Class D Audio amp boards (TI, IR and the new Super D).

This case is shipped without connectors. It does come with 1" tall rubber feet as the power switch location is located in the middle front bottom of the unit. I don't like bright lights in my eyes.

Upon purchase, I will email you a list of supples, part #'s and vendors on where you can purchase them. Of course you can go wherever you would like though.

jtwrace(at)gmail.com for PayPal
$190 shipped to your door in the lower 48.

Pictures from L > R

Front, rear, right rear corner, typical 2 ch setup (Super D), 4 ch RCA (using XLR hole for RCA) and 4 ch setup.

Attachments

• Front (600 x 402).jpg
    Front (600 x 402).jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 961
  • Rear (600 x 402).jpg
    Rear (600 x 402).jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 867
  • Rear Corner (600 x 402).jpg
    Rear Corner (600 x 402).jpg
    28 KB · Views: 853
  • Super D (600 x 402).jpg
    Super D (600 x 402).jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 851
  • 4 RCA (600 x 402).jpg
    4 RCA (600 x 402).jpg
    39 KB · Views: 831
  • Super D 4 ch (600 x 402).jpg
    Super D 4 ch (600 x 402).jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 416
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.