• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Power supply:Universal AC input/ Full range,High Efficiency, and High reliability

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,everyone. My hobby is studying power supply.If anyone has same hobby,in your spare time ,I am very honored to discussion the knowledge of power supply with you.

As we all know,in the circuit,clean,high efficiency,high reliability power supply is particularly important!

Now I have a variety of series of power supply,following is introducing a series: GZM-U25 Series

􀂄 Features:
􀂾 Universal AC input/ Full range/LOW COST
􀂾 High Efficiency, and High reliability
􀂾 Output protections: SCP/OVP/OPP/OLP
􀂾 Wide operating ambient temperature (-10¡æ~50¡æ)
􀂾 All using 105¡æ long life electrolytic capacitors.
􀂾 100% full load burn-in test
See details from attach file.

Besides,I can provide more series,more Watt£¬if anyone is interested,you can contact me via email,I will send you info.
my email: victoryhang@yahoo.cn

Attachments

• specification.png
    specification.png
    82.8 KB · Views: 206
DC-DC Enclosed Type:

20W
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

http://www.powerld.com/file/1248163546DCN-48D20S12.pdf

40W
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

http://www.powerld.com/file/124816365440W%20DCM-48D40S.pdf

100W

http://www.powerld.com/file/1248164016100W%20DCM-48D100S.pdf

http://www.powerld.com/file/1248164093DCM-48D100D5+12.pdf

Isolated DC-DC Module:

Non-Isolated Point of Load:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.