• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Audiophile quality PA at below cost 18" woofer 1500 Watts of AMPS

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Audiophile quality PA at below cost 18" woofer 1500 Watts of AMPS

Anyone in Sydney Australia who's a hard core audio buff should check this out

http://www.flickr.com/photos/audio-nirvana/

I only have a few of these & so far they've been snapped-up by professional Jazz musicians who are as demanding about sound quality as the fussiest audiophile

very open & transparent sound even at very low 2am listening volumes - imaging on par with electrostatics

I was skeptical myself when I first saw it ( audiophile prejudice ) but as soon as I played a Santana CD, then some GreatFull Dead ( Infrared Roses ) then Oscar Lopez flamenco.... I could not believe my ears & I have to reiterate that I'm incredibly difficult to please when it comes to sound quality with natural acoustic music as my benchmark

A recession buster deal - brand new in unopened packaging at below cost

System going into an underground Jazz venue

Hello Boys & Girls ;-)

From tonight onwards, one of the systems is going into a somewhat famous Sydney Jazz haunt unofficially started by a well known Australian jazz muso Cameron Undy aka Kidzen

Those familiar to the Sydney underground Jazz scene will know where to go - anyone else who's interested in listening to some new jazz - get in touch....

Also apologies for my mistake - rather appropriately given the fact that it's April Fools day - I've realised that I goofed-up ( GoofusMaximus ? ) in filing of this post - as I am not a commercial vendor -

And yes I know we're all into HiFi sound here - but IMO this system gets closer to the very heart of musical spirit then what I've heard at countless HiEnd vendor's or the famous Sydney HiFi Society meetings - yes I know I might be upsetting a few people here ( sorry Edgar it's not intentional ) - for less then what some people fork-out for an interconnect...

Ready to have your HiFi perceptions shattered ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.