• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Audio and related gear

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Moving & retiring. Private sale.

B&K transistor tester. Not working, but can't be that hard to fix.

HP audio distortion analyser, model 310A. Good condition.

Hitachi FT-3 digital FM tuner. Small, sounds great, works great, cosmetics, pretty good.

Ensonic DP/4 studio/live digital FX unit; 4 independent DSP engines, zero hours on complete new main board, replaced under warranty by dealer. Got great reviews.

Eventide Clockworks Harmonizer, model H949, as used by Jimmy Paige in his rack, and most recording studios of any note. I got Jabba the Hut's voice and more out of it. With copy of manual. This is the real deal. 2 available.

Yamaha SPX990 digital delay unit. This is a pro unit well known for great delay/reverb FX especially on drums.

Digidesign DigiRack 002 unit for ProTools LE. Pro quality standard of the industry PC/Mac based digital recording studio. Up to 24-96 resolution. Like new with manual and original Protools software CD. Forget the wannabe toys. Will include various other ProTools manuals and tutorials etc. on disk. I'm only selling it because I have the console based version too. No, you can't have that one.

Best reasonable offers. Low-ballers get no reply.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.