• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

50 RMB( 5,- EUR ) Tripath TA2024 PCBA's

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Dear DIYers,

I have finished the paypal thing, and im ready to take your orders here.

If you want me to send you the TA2024 PCB as shown before.

A fully functional and tested PCBA that as you know will require some simple tweaking to make it sound better ( thats the fun of it ) for a price that bearly covers the components.

Shipping cost vary a little, but are roughly 5 Euro per 2 Pcs to Europe and the USA other countries will be informed when they order. ( it takes some time to find out, ill need to go to the post office as they dont have a price list online of every country)

The handling fee i put at 20 RMB ( 2 Euro ) just to cover the cost of loss of time and for packaging materials, ECT, i dont want to be losing money and time as i am offering these PCB's at cost price.

So, Ladies and Gentlemen,

If you want to order, please send me an e-mail to me, with your complete adress, postal code, ETC i will reply this with a mail from paypal, whith whom you are i think formilliar. then the package will be posted, average transport time is 2 weeks, ofcource depending on the destenation.

This concludes my message,

Once again, Moderator, if you find this post to comercial, please let me know.

Greetings,

Arjen Helder

Rectification

Dear DIYaudio members.

I would like to clarify a mistake,

I have apparently made 2 different accounts on DIYaudio.com, one made in 2007 one recently made.

Since i made the new one on my work computer and the old one at home i had forgotten about the old username.

I have therefore requested the moderator to remove the Arjen China account to prevent any confusion.

My excuses for this mistake.

For all questions and info you need about the Tripath boards,
Please contact me on my ArjenShenzhen account, as the old account will be deleted.

Thank you for your time.

Pretty parcel

Hahah they alwais find a way to make somthing sound
redicules right? crazy chinese...

but ive got another problem on my hand now, china customs is no longer allouwing PCB's to be shipped thrue China post....
The obvious rezon given for this is the same reson you get for everything these days, including power cuts, passport checks an other kinds of well ment but usless nonsense, behold,,, The Olympics...

China would have been better off without it.

I am now Trying hard to find a cheap solution for sending them out. i will let everyone know as soon as i have found a company that can ship for a fair price, and not the super high prices UPS and fedex and so on charge.

I thought the Chinese are doing this for negligence, but you are saying they do this on purpose? Sheds a different light...

Sure elecronics are shipping from Hong Kong.
But I'm sorry, I just disposed of their box, so I can't check what they used for shipping.

I just recall that their parcel did not arrive as registered mail, but yours did.

edit: sure's first shipment got lost - so reg mail doesn't seem like such a bad idea

shipping issue's

I am now looking in to shipping via Hong Kong, what i could do is cross the border once per month to do shipments, thats a temporary solution, but there are also shipping companies that can get it to there for me and charge a resonable rate. im now looking in to the reliability of those and will try to ship somthing with them to see how it will go

ill keep you up to date!

shippng

Hi Peter,

Your shipment was in the same batch as to france, so it should also be allright. i did not hear from China post, and they said if it bounces at China customes, they would tell me within 5 day's.

Ofcource, i dont know about US customs, and France customs.

but they are labelled as gifts and are really small boxes, i dont expect trouble from that.

if you think its taking to long or have any worries, let me know, i have a parcel number and can ask China post for advice, but only 20 day's after the shipment was made.

In the future i will be shipping thrue a Shenzhen company that uses HongKong post, and Hk post has online tracking. costs a little more, but i think thats well worth it.

hope to have given you enough info, and dont worry, i guarentee you will get what you payed for, iven if it costs me.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.