• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

PCBs From China

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Dear everyone,

Thanks for your reading,this is Martin from OK PCB Production Co.LTD,well, Now I'd like to introduce
our company OKE to you, which is a professional manufacture for various kinds of Printed Circuit Boards.

1. Do you want to get PCB at high quality and reasonable price? Because there are lots of labour and
material resource in China,so we can meet you requirements.

2. Our Products: We specializes in manufacturing Printed Circuit Boards from 1 to 14 layer with
any other materials which you request.

3. Our products had been approved by UL and certificated for ROHS compliance. Our quality system
had been certificated and met the requirements of ISO-9001:2000 .

4. We desire to enter into a mutual benefit business with you.

5. If you want to know more ,please contact me asap.

6. If there is any enquiry,please do not hesitate to ask me!

If it's disturbing you,please forgive me!

Waiting for your early reply.

Best regards!

Martin Lau

Sales and Marketing Department

ADD: YongSheng Industrial District,QiShi Town,DongGuang City,China
P C: 523511
web: http://www.okpcb.com.cn
MSN: martinlau527@hotmail.com
E-mail: martinlau@okpcb.com.cn
Mob: 86-013688967934
Tel: 0086-0769-86717780
Fax: 0086-0769-86717781

Attachments

• Ë«Ãæ±³¹âÔ­°ådouble-sided back glorifies plain board.jpg
    Ë«Ãæ±³¹âÔ­°ådouble-sided back glorifies plain board.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 1,740
Just got a quotation from martinlau. Thanks!

It seems like they are not geared for small diy quantities as they prefer production of min 20 sq. meters of PCB for each order plus costs for molding tools etc., which I found a bit surpricing since not many in this forum normally buy that amount of PCBs - Maybe interesting for Group Buys.

The result was that the price I got from martinlau was twice the price I pay here in Denmark for first time makes :(

ACD said:
Just got a quotation from martinlau. Thanks!

It seems like they are not geared for small diy quantities as they prefer production of min 20 sq. meters of PCB for each order plus costs for molding tools etc., which I found a bit surpricing since not many in this forum normally buy that amount of PCBs - Maybe interesting for Group Buys.

The result was that the price I got from martinlau was twice the price I pay here in Denmark for first time makes :(

Hi,Dan

Thanks very much for your kindly advising.I'm sorry this quotation may be higher than your expectation.But really the quote is depend on the details and quantities.To be guarantee the quality all the process would be necessary ,the costs as well.
Please understanding my position,also I want to show my best for you.

Best regards

Martin Lau

martinlau;

That was not ment personal, but as a conclusion ;)
Your company may be much cheaper on big volumes, however I think it's rather unusual that we diyers place orders for 1000+ PCBs.

For good reasons I can't make comments about your quality, but the PCB's I orders here in Denmark comes with electrical test cerfiticate each time. If I do make a mistake in the Gerbers and drill files (happend ones because the drills where 1 mm out of center of some reason), they called me immd.

I whish your company the best of luck ;)

ACD said:
martinlau;

That was not ment personal, but as a conclusion ;)
Your company may be much cheaper on big volumes, however I think it's rather unusual that we diyers place orders for 1000+ PCBs.

For good reasons I can't make comments about your quality, but the PCB's I orders here in Denmark comes with electrical test cerfiticate each time. If I do make a mistake in the Gerbers and drill files (happend ones because the drills where 1 mm out of center of some reason), they called me immd.

I whish your company the best of luck ;)

Hi Jan,

Thanks for your kindly reply.:) I think I see something.Thank you very much for your suggestion.

Best luck to you.

Martin Lau

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.