• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

spdif transceiver+COD problem

Hi Guys,
I bought a COD from twisted pear audio many years ago and i have changed the PCM1794 for 1798, because it's more easy for me to built a discret IV converter with a smallest output current. A few months ago i bought twisted pear spdif transceiver and i have a problem in output of COD, this a 1Khz and 400Hz with a 392ohms iv resistor. Someone can help me?

Thank you Maxpou

Attachments

• 1khz-1.jpg
    1khz-1.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 183
  • 400hz-1.jpg
    400hz-1.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 179
Hi,
since my last post I did some tests. first I connected my pcb DAC with a pcm1798 that I had made to work on my I / V stage and it works with the spdif transceiver in 24Bit i2s. Second, I changed the pcm1798 because I thought it was burnt and unfortunately I still had the same trouble:(. So I reinstalled the COD in my old YBA CD player and set the DIP switches to 16BIT and it works fine. Now I don't understand why the COD and the transceiver don't work together in 24bit I2S, the transceiver works with my 1798 pcb in 24bit I2S and the COD works at 16BIT in my cd player.

Someone can help me?:confused:

Thank you Maxpou:)