• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

B 111 se upgrade lock problem.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi anyone please help,
having updated my dac from B 11 / Mercury to B 111 se / Mercury it sounds great on s/pdif but I have a lock problem when connecting to my streamer / teleporter for i2s, I get no lock until I touch the teleporter even the lightest touch on an insulated section of the circuit board causes the dac to lock and sound fine. I don't think this is a mechanical issue such as a dry joint as I barley have to touch the board and it was working fine with the B11. Befor the change to B111 there was an Otto between the teleporter and Dac

Many thanks

Steve

Shared album - Steve Preston - Google Photos

Shared album - Steve Preston - Google Photos

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.