• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

B3SE-Pro experimental dual mono firmware.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
A shell script to control dual mono DACs in pure sync mode via I2C

Hi all,

In addition to a shell script to control B3SEpro DACs in pure sync mode (128fs) via I2C, I prepared another script to control dual-mono B3SEpros in pure sync mode via I2C. A BBB (or perhaps a RasPi) will be required to run this script and, prior to it, you have to confirm that both DACs are well recognized via I2C connection like below (0x48 and 0x49):

Code:
debian@arm:~$ sudo i2cdetect -r -y 1
[sudo] password for debian: 
     0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  a  b  c  d  e  f
00:          -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
10: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
20: 20 -- -- -- -- -- -- 27 -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
30: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
40: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 48 49 -- -- -- -- -- -- 
50: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
60: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
70: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
I'm now listening to the upsampled DSD512 sound by HQ player through the I2C-controlled dual-mono B3SEpros (9028) in pure sync mode and I must say that the sound is really great! You might want to try it if interested.

Regards,

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.