• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

AVCC 2.1 vs AVCC SR

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
IMG_2829.JPG

Santa arrived for my dacs and brought them the AVCC sr and the i2c isolatori.

D

Hi,
I have order a Buffalo-IIIsePro38 w/Full Series Regulator set. Order was with ”TridentSR 1.2V Series Regulator”.
I will upsample everything to dsd256, and just read in manual that VDD ”actually be above 1.25V ‘ and no more than 1.5V when operating with sample rate above 192Khz or DSD128 with the ES9038”. Is it possible to easy modify the 1.2V Trident, or do I need to order another one at for example 1.4V?

Hi,
I have order a Buffalo-IIIsePro38 w/Full Series Regulator set. Order was with ”TridentSR 1.2V Series Regulator”.
I will upsample everything to dsd256, and just read in manual that VDD ”actually be above 1.25V ‘ and no more than 1.5V when operating with sample rate above 192Khz or DSD128 with the ES9038”. Is it possible to easy modify the 1.2V Trident, or do I need to order another one at for example 1.4V?

PM me. I thought I had sent all initial 9038 customers a replacement 1.3V Trident. I must have missed you.

NOTE: I am now shipping 1.3V in place of 1.2V. It's only required for the 9038, but does not hurt with the other versions.

PM me. I thought I had sent all initial 9038 customers a replacement 1.3V Trident. I must have missed you.

NOTE: I am now shipping 1.3V in place of 1.2V. It's only required for the 9038, but does not hurt with the other versions.

Brian/Russ,

In my troubleshooting I just noticed that my 9038 build has a 1.2v Trident - is it possible to ship me the replacement 1.3 version?

Regards

Hi there,

I posted this question to the TPA support, getting no answer until now. So I'd like to apologize to post the same question to this thread. I hope Brian wil read this:

I have incidentally desoldered the C5 on the AVCC-SR board and have lost it during soldering work for retouch of pin headers. Now I'd like to know the value of this cap for replacement.

Thank you.

twluke

Hi there,

I posted this question to the TPA support, getting no answer until now. So I'd like to apologize to post the same question to this thread. I hope Brian wil read this:

I have incidentally desoldered the C5 on the AVCC-SR board and have lost it during soldering work for retouch of pin headers. Now I'd like to know the value of this cap for replacement.

Thank you.

twluke

10uF X7R

Joined 2003
Paid Member
PN of the AVCC & Trident female connector?

Brian / Russ,

I keep stealing the ones from my sets of AVCC regulators and Tridents for use in other projects, so I guess I need to order a bunch. Can you share the PN on these?

TIA!

Greg in Mississippi

Attachments

• IMAG7143.jpg
    IMAG7143.jpg
    288 KB · Views: 217
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.