Go Back   Home > Forums > > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Twisted Pear Superior quality electronic kits

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 18th July 2019, 12:13 AM   #971
Sabrosa is offline Sabrosa  United States
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Introducing the Buffalo III-SE-Pro 9028/9038
It's not illegal. If you signed an ESS NDA in order to receive the datasheet and then shared it, you'd be in violation of your NDA, but if you're not a party to the agreement then there's nothing restricting you from obtaining or sharing the information as an individual.
  Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2019, 12:29 AM   #972
twluke is offline twluke  Japan
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Tokyo
Introducing the Buffalo III-SE-Pro 9028/9038
Quote:
Originally Posted by adeveza View Post
Wow, sorry, I did not know that, thanks for the info..
Just curious though, why would it be illegal? just to have some information.
Dont quite get it.

Regards,
Alex
Yes, the datasheet may be just a kind of mere technical information but it is not open to the public. If an owner of datasheet with signed NDA is going to give its copy to you, it means that he is going to breach this agreement.

I think obtaining the datasheet is very simple. Just find the email address of the dealer nearby and send a mail of request to them. A few days later they will send a paper of NDA as a PDF file. Just send back it after signing as an attachment in your mail. Then, they will send you a copy of datasheet.

Regards,
  Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2019, 12:34 AM   #973
adeveza is offline adeveza  United States
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Concord, Ca.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrosa View Post
It's not illegal. If you signed an ESS NDA in order to receive the datasheet and then shared it, you'd be in violation of your NDA, but if you're not a party to the agreement then there's nothing restricting you from obtaining or sharing the information as an individual.
So, okay, how do I go about in getting one? So I am not a party to any agreement, how can I obtain this datasheet?

Thanks,
Alex
  Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2019, 12:38 AM   #974
adeveza is offline adeveza  United States
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Concord, Ca.
Quote:
Originally Posted by twluke View Post
I think obtaining the datasheet is very simple. Just find the email address of the dealer nearby and send a mail of request to them. A few days later they will send a paper of NDA as a PDF file. Just send back it after signing as an attachment in your mail. Then, they will send you a copy of datasheet.

Regards,
I am in San Fran area, here in california, ESS have an office close by, I tried calling, but nobody answers, and no contact email provided. Well, I will try again.

Thanks for the info,
Alex
  Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2019, 01:45 AM   #975
Sabrosa is offline Sabrosa  United States
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Introducing the Buffalo III-SE-Pro 9028/9038
I received my copy through Shaw Electronics (ESS distributor) a few years back.
  Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2019, 01:58 AM   #976
twluke is offline twluke  Japan
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Tokyo
Introducing the Buffalo III-SE-Pro 9028/9038
Quote:
Originally Posted by adeveza View Post
I am in San Fran area, here in california, ESS have an office close by, I tried calling, but nobody answers, and no contact email provided. Well, I will try again.

Thanks for the info,
Alex
I'd like to add to Sabrosa's recommendation: Forte Technical Sales, LLC. Their URL for contact is here.
  Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2019, 04:44 AM   #977
adeveza is offline adeveza  United States
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Concord, Ca.
Quote:
Originally Posted by twluke View Post
I'd like to add to Sabrosa's recommendation: Forte Technical Sales, LLC. Their URL for contact is here.
Thanks,

Alex
  Reply With Quote

Reply


Introducing the Buffalo III-SE-Pro 9028/9038Hide this!Advertise here!
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
WTB Twisted Pear Buffalo II or Buffalo IIIse charliecola Swap Meet 4 10th September 2016 06:13 PM
WTB : Buffalo III or Buffalo IIIse pw8888 Swap Meet 0 29th March 2015 09:06 PM
Buffalo Dac original vs Buffalo II mrtakib Digital Line Level 7 24th August 2010 06:47 AM
Technics ST 9038 Op amps modification Robert64 Analog Line Level 5 21st August 2005 12:11 AM
Technics SH 9038/ST 9038 audio-kraut Analogue Source 0 2nd July 2005 01:53 AM


New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:29 PM.


Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Resources saved on this page: MySQL 15.00%
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright ©1999-2019 diyAudio
Wiki