• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Support for Botic Linux driver

Hello, I was a maker that created a bbb based audio system using the Maxim98089 codec evm. Many thanks to Miero for helping us get past codec communications headache. Our funding efforts to get the system marketable didnt go so well. Its ironic volumio did so well considering ours was better for recording and simple mixing. Unfortunately, a lot of code and work was lost due to hurricanes and illness. perhaps we can release what I and another programmer created to the Diy crowd here. Perhaps someone or even miero can help me restore whats left of our customized to the hilt kernel and dtd packages to get the beast back running again. We have a lot of the code for the of the client to control the system though. it could be controlled from phones and Windows and mac. heres link to the old indegogo page. I spent over a year full time on it.
Indigogo page HD-Point.

Our BBB ADC/DAC System was able to record while playing back the audio. A person could plug in a guitar, mikes, etc while playing back a track and then record all of it or just an instrument. Actual overdubbing.. Our 1 terabyte hard drive that the beagle used took a dive in middle of a power surge. and then a hurricane sadly flooded our backup system. The drive runs and it sees theres unassigned data on it but fsck etc cant recover it. If you think you can recover whats on it, Please let me know. It would be a great help. heres the bbb system with Hard drive, cdrom, T.I. wireless speaker kit etc, It sounded great. Jay Steele
beaglemax.jpg
1712937920843.png

Last edited: