• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Buffalo III - SE

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am sorry Brian and Russ. I am so dissapointed because off the Lme 49600. In.my oppinion IT destroys everything Called High end. I try to repair with colouring with cables and Kasei.
That's a very subjective and overly broad remark.

Sorry to say this - but it is ridiculous to think I would design something that destroyed anything :) I design gear so I can listen to the best things I can make. This is something I have honed my skills to do.

You can use good components well or poorly - I was very careful in my choices. I honestly don't care if you approve or not.

Everyone who has actually heard it appears to agree with me in thinking it's more than adequate :)

As far as I can see is the balanced Lme 49600 and Se is 1632?

See the first post on the Mercury thread. The buffers are in a closed fully symmetrical loop - the OPA1632 are doing the real work.

As I have said many times - I think it is probably my best output stage yet. It is a very unique design and I won't divulge all of the details publicly. Don't take my word for it though - listen to those who have actually built and listened to it. :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.