• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Use Arduino to control BIII

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I connect the Arduino Mega 2560 to BIII using I2C. I found there is always 3.3V at the SDA & SCL headers at BIII causing the I2C bus always high. Is there anything failure on the BIII or I have set something to make it work?

PS.

With pull high at BIII I2C bus, I think a simple resistor voltage divider for connecting 5V Arduino to 3.3V BIII may not work. I ordered the level converter today and hope it solve the problem.

Last edited:
I connect the Arduino Mega 2560 to BIII using I2C. I found there is always 3.3V at the SDA & SCL headers at BIII causing the I2C bus always high. Is there anything failure on the BIII or I have set something to make it work?

PS.

With pull high at BIII I2C bus, I think a simple resistor voltage divider for connecting 5V Arduino to 3.3V BIII may not work. I ordered the level converter today and hope it solve the problem.

How did you go with the level converter, I am thinking of doing the same re connecting BIII straight to the Arduino Mega but am a bit reluctant to take the plunge (not brave enough),

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.