• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Ventus EZ

So they can spot if I missed a solder joint? I'll try in the morning :) I think it might be an issue with the LCBPS possibly, since it's both channels. Is it possible that low power would cause the sound to suck?

I've seen bad solder joints in photos before. It's more to do with seeing how everything's connected.

Not sure about low power. If the supplied current is not enough, I believe the LCBPS voltage would sag. Might be worth checking.

Hi there,
after asking in the wrong thread (Ventus instead of Ventus EZ) I can't find any manual so yes, I've never read it.
I'm used to find all what I ever needed for my Placid, BII, Legato... but not here, seems some links are down at TPA website. Any build guidance, such as to know how to feed it (input Z, passive pot from line option, DC offset @ output and case of DC feed, when the output coil is needed or not...). Found the info on the optional CC1 cap but that's it.
Any tips welcome, got 2 boards in hands after a cheap and quick auction winning bid and wanted to build a stand-alone head amp. Planned UltraBib supply therefore I need also the current drawn.
I just request infos I do not have, if not I'm okay with no answer so please stay cool no need for angry "ask Google".
Thanks and keep cool guys! :)