• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

New Bookshelf Cabinet for Wide & Slim Classic GR dCHR-Ken70

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Slim Classic Golden Ratio dCHR-Ken70 cabinets for CHR-70 Gen.3.
Dimension: 178W x 267D x 376H mm

SlimCGR703-1.jpg

Assembling a new pair of slim classic golden ratio dMark-Ken70 cabinets for CHR-70 Gen.3. The cabinets were made in 18mm Finnish WISA birch plywood.

Attachments

• Slim CGR70.3-12.jpg
    Slim CGR70.3-12.jpg
    810.4 KB · Views: 144
  • Slim CGR70.3-13.jpg
    Slim CGR70.3-13.jpg
    814.1 KB · Views: 131
  • Slim CGR70.3-15.jpg
    Slim CGR70.3-15.jpg
    813.1 KB · Views: 113
Hello,

Now I'm offering special price on the finished CHR-70.3 bookshelf in the design of slim classic GR dMar-Ken70 cabinets in Finnish birch plywood, US$258/pair + shipping cost to Philippines by air US$60. The gross weight with packing is around 16 kg. Please leave me a week for assembly from confirmation of order.
The quantity of this finished CHR-70.3 bookshelf speakers or in kit form at the special price is 3 pairs only.

Thanks,
Tony.

Gee! The looks alone is a real classic! Sir, how much will these speakers cost, shipped to the Philippines by air? And also how long will it take from confirmation of order?

Attachments

• Slim CGR70.3-16.jpg
    Slim CGR70.3-16.jpg
    797 KB · Views: 201
Hello,

Now I'm offering special price on the finished CHR-70.3 bookshelf in the design of slim classic GR dMar-Ken70 cabinets in Finnish birch plywood, US$258/pair + shipping cost to Philippines by air US$60. The gross weight with packing is around 16 kg. Please leave me a week for assembly from confirmation of order.
The quantity of this finished CHR-70.3 bookshelf speakers or in kit form at the special price is 3 pairs only.

Thanks,
Tony.

Hi Tony,

Then it's a go for us. Im really keen on having these speakers. The drivers will be the champagne or gold version. I'll have the the US$318 sent to you today via Paypal at <twinsaudio08@yahoo.com.hk>. Did I get it right?

You will do me a good favor if you can if I can have it until Friday of next week because I'll have it delivered to my office and we don't have work Saturdays and Sundays. Thanks in advance.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.