• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Cabinets made with Finland Birch Plywood

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
4' = 122ish cm
8' = 243ish cm
So each sheet is 2.96 meters square, so 5 cubic meters means 1.68m tall stack of 4' x 8' sheets of bamboo plywood. So in theory a 1680mm tall stack gets you 84 sheets at 20mm thickness. Adjust the number of sheets by the thickness of the material, or by changing the dimension of the sheets you order.

Hopefully my sleep deprived math isn't wrong. I based the pricing upon that minimum order and your price range.
$1,100 per cubic meter = $5,500 / 84 = $65.50 per sheet
$1,500 per cubic meter = $7,500 / 84 = $89.30 per sheet

Again, if the thickness is different or overall sheet dimensions are different that will impact your cost per sheet. But I guess that works as a rough guide.

The new cabinets made with Finland WISA birch plywood arrived.
The small bass reflex cabinet was designed by Mark. 18mm birch plywood was used for front panel and other panels used 12mm birch plywood. The dimension of cabinet is 154Wx190Dx284Hmm.

Attachments

• Till70-plan-ply.jpg
    Till70-plan-ply.jpg
    320.6 KB · Views: 645
  • Finbirchply-6.jpg
    Finbirchply-6.jpg
    779.7 KB · Views: 633
  • Finbirchply-2.jpg
    Finbirchply-2.jpg
    747.1 KB · Views: 601
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.