• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Western Electric audio interconnect cable, $50/pair only

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
We now introduce an audio interconnect cable by using the vintage Western Electric 0.62mm diameter copper wires with waxed cloth. These classic wires from USA were produced in 1950s. On listening test of these wires, they are very suitable for audio and hifi. The structure of the interconnect cable is simple. Each 2 wires are in series for + and - and with cropper net shielding (total 4 wires for each channel). These can ensure the balance of sound and very low distortion. The RCA plugs are professional quality Yongsheng YS-366 under audio industry standard from Neutrik, China.
Special price: USD16/pair (MKI), Length: 1.25 meter *Discontinued*N.W.: approx. 170 gm

Can arrange registered air mail to overseas and it just costs USD5 for a pair.

My Paypal account: twinsaudio08@yahoo.com.hk

wax-11-1.jpg

wax-10-1.jpg

wax-12-1.jpg

YSRCA-2.jpg

Last edited:
Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
These can today - 2 pair. Much soon than expected. Very nicely built - thank you!

The cover you see on the photo is a woven mesh of nylon and copper shield. Very pretty. The Western Electric wire seems to be inside, but I did not take apart my pretty new cables to find out!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.