• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Western Electric audio interconnect cable, $50/pair only

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This is the MKII version, 1.5 meters long with Yongsheng YS-373 RCA plugs from Neutrik, China.
Price: USD23/pair

Attachments

• Wax-1.5-01.jpg
    Wax-1.5-01.jpg
    820 KB · Views: 456
  • Wax-1.5-04.jpg
    Wax-1.5-04.jpg
    825.3 KB · Views: 419
  • Wax-1.5-03.jpg
    Wax-1.5-03.jpg
    810.1 KB · Views: 399
Western Electric interconnect cable MKII

Hi all,

I ordered a pair of these off Tony. They arrived to Australia within a couple of weeks.

Fit and finish are great.

I have a pair of Tony's CHP70 MDF cabinets with veneer and now these cables.

Twin Audio offer a lot of value /price performance ratio in my opinion and Tony is excellent with his customer service, always responding to email queries promptly.

thanks Tony!

cheers

Attachments

• 1a.jpg
    1a.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 353
Thank you very much.

I hope to offer more products and improve service. :)

Hi all,

I ordered a pair of these off Tony. They arrived to Australia within a couple of weeks.

Fit and finish are great.

I have a pair of Tony's CHP70 MDF cabinets with veneer and now these cables.

Twin Audio offer a lot of value /price performance ratio in my opinion and Tony is excellent with his customer service, always responding to email queries promptly.

thanks Tony!

cheers

WEstern Electric interconnects

This is the MKII version, 1.5 meters long with Yongsheng YS-373 RCA plugs from Neutrik, China.

How do I get two sets of XLR Western Electric Interconnects: 1 or 1.5 meters in length. At least one end of the XLR must be male, the other preferably female, but not critical.
In addition I need two sets with RCA connectors. This will be for a reference audio research installation, so your most neutral cable is desired. I do not know the difference between the Mark 1 & Mark 2, but which one is the vintage best cable with the best connectors (silver plated copper or gold plated copper.) Also send price and manner of payment and expected delivery date.
Thank you!
ERI

Western Electric interconnect & speaker wire

From ERI
I just requested a quote for four sets of Western Electric interconnects with XLR ends and Four sets with RCA ends. I did not provide contact information:
LB001@EIDOLONRESEARCH.COM

Also do you make speaker cables in 3 or 6 foot lengths out of vintage Western Electric Wire and what would be its cost. I bi-amp with 3 foot or 1 meter length cables: 14 gauge would be the minimum size.
I am currently using Kinber 8T (about 11 gauge) with spade connectors. I tried a banana pin connector 2.5 meter 14 gauge Western Electric Cable that was surprisingly superior in my set-up. Typtically, spades permit a firmer connection than bananas.
I do not want to cut it since the Western Electric vintage cable because the cable's length has other applications, as when evaluating a stereo amplifier. My reference system uses an amp for each speaker so the amps are very close to the speaker.

Thank You,
ERI

Hello ERI,

We can XLR interconnect cables which use this Western Electric wires. The price is US$48/pair(1 meter) and US$55/pair(1.5 meters).

The price of RCA interconnect cables is MKI US$16/pair(4 feet) and MKII US$23/pair(1.5 meters). The difference between MKI and MKII are RCA plugs and length.

Can pay via Paypal. My Paypal account is twinsaudio08@yahoo.com.hk

Thanks,
Tony.

How do I get two sets of XLR Western Electric Interconnects: 1 or 1.5 meters in length. At least one end of the XLR must be male, the other preferably female, but not critical.
In addition I need two sets with RCA connectors. This will be for a reference audio research installation, so your most neutral cable is desired. I do not know the difference between the Mark 1 & Mark 2, but which one is the vintage best cable with the best connectors (silver plated copper or gold plated copper.) Also send price and manner of payment and expected delivery date.
Thank you!
ERI

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.