• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Western Electric audio interconnect cable, $50/pair only

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Review of MKII cable from a users in Malaysia:
"After I burn it (100hours), I'm very-very SHOCK...(I take out my kimber silver streak) connected from my CD player to preamp, fantastic cable VERY DETAIL, TRANSPERANCY, GOOD BASS, DYNAMIC, GOOD TIMING... It's performance like high end cable. This cable is ''VALUE FOR MONEY'... Cheers. "

Now we have a new balanced interconnect cables using the vintage Western Electric copper wires as same as MKII. The price for 1.5 meters is USD65/pair + shipping cost.

Thanks. :)

Attachments

• FSCN6843.jpg
    FSCN6843.jpg
    824.8 KB · Views: 368
  • DSCN6845.jpg
    DSCN6845.jpg
    807.9 KB · Views: 339
  • DSCN6844.jpg
    DSCN6844.jpg
    810.2 KB · Views: 328
  • DSCN6842.jpg
    DSCN6842.jpg
    808.2 KB · Views: 303
  • cable box-1.jpg
    cable box-1.jpg
    817.1 KB · Views: 299
Hi Tony,
Thanks for the beautiful interconnect cables of which I received in excellent condition. The blue jacket and the locking plugs do indeed look fantastic. The best part is that they sound wonderful as well. I've both Kimber Select & XLO but your cable will be the one I'll be using in my system from now on. Your WE interconnects are simply fantastic sounding without the fantastic expensive pricing found on most interconnects in the market these days. I recommend them highly. Why pay for more?

Hi Tony,
Thanks for the beautiful interconnect cables of which I received in excellent condition. The blue jacket and the locking plugs do indeed look fantastic. The best part is that they sound wonderful as well. I've both Kimber Select & XLO but your cable will be the one I'll be using in my system from now on. Your WE interconnects are simply fantastic sounding without the fantastic expensive pricing found on most interconnects in the market these days. I recommend them highly. Why pay for more?

Hello,

Thank you very much for your great comments.

Cheers,
Tony.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.