• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

New BR Bookshelf Cabinet for Alpair 12

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm glad to get a new sample cabinet, it is a bass reflex bookshelf cabinets for Alpair 12 full range driver. The internal volume of the cabinet is 13.44 liter with outer dimension 240x250x360mm. These small boxes is suitable for small listening area.

The original drawing and the oakwood cabinet, see below:

Attachments

• 12-BR-1.jpg
    12-BR-1.jpg
    826.7 KB · Views: 918
Last edited:
Cut the black foam into proper sizes and put in the cabinet evenly. Make sure the black foams attached on top, bottom and rear panels and side walls.

Attachments

• 13.4L-01.jpg
    13.4L-01.jpg
    820.8 KB · Views: 678
  • 13.4L-02.jpg
    13.4L-02.jpg
    787.5 KB · Views: 377
  • 13.4L-03.jpg
    13.4L-03.jpg
    785.1 KB · Views: 106
The net price of this Alpair 12 bookshelf oakwood cabinet is USD160/pair without shipping cost. The dimension is 240W x 250D x 360H mm. It is solid oakwood in 20 mm thickness. The net weight is around 11 kg for one pair. If interested, please pm your country. I can quote shipping cost.

Attachments

• 13.4L-10.jpg
    13.4L-10.jpg
    715.2 KB · Views: 91
  • 13.4L-07.jpg
    13.4L-07.jpg
    738.7 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
I wanted to post a picture of my new speakers. Cabinets were supplied by Tony. Its 18mm MDF with piano finish. The cabinets look amazing especially with the gold drivers. I am really enjoying the Alpair 12 sound, it is very detailed and the tone just sounds that much more natural. I am still yet to build a tube amplifier to get the best out of the full range drivers.

I would like to add a few comments about Tony’s service. Throughout the process he was very responsive with the questions and was of great help while I tried to decide what I wanted to order. There were quite a few delays but this was due to factors out of Tony’s control. One tip I have to anyone interested in ordering cabinets is to first get in touch with your local customs about what wood items are allowed in to your country. I was almost ordered oakwood cabinets but had to change it to MDF.

Attachments

• IMG_0216.jpg
    IMG_0216.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 177
Hi Suresh,

The cabinet in piano black finish really matches Alpair 12 gold cone. It's beautiful and sexy.

Thank you very much for your comments on my service. It's my pleasure to make customers satisfied with my products and service.

Amplifier is very important for full range speakers like Mark Audio's full ranger. To build or to buy good amplifier for your speakers.

Cheers!

Tony.

I wanted to post a picture of my new speakers. Cabinets were supplied by Tony. Its 18mm MDF with piano finish. The cabinets look amazing especially with the gold drivers. I am really enjoying the Alpair 12 sound, it is very detailed and the tone just sounds that much more natural. I am still yet to build a tube amplifier to get the best out of the full range drivers.

I would like to add a few comments about Tony’s service. Throughout the process he was very responsive with the questions and was of great help while I tried to decide what I wanted to order. There were quite a few delays but this was due to factors out of Tony’s control. One tip I have to anyone interested in ordering cabinets is to first get in touch with your local customs about what wood items are allowed in to your country. I was almost ordered oakwood cabinets but had to change it to MDF.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.