• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

New EL34/6CA7/KT66 integrated amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,

I have this 6SL7-EL34 SE integrated amp and can re-make 240V power transformer and sell at special price USD480 + USD120 shipping cost to Malaysia.

Thanks,
Tony.
Can you quote the price including shipping to Malaysia?:)

Attachments

• 6SL7-EL34-02.jpg
    6SL7-EL34-02.jpg
    791.1 KB · Views: 584
  • 6SL7-EL34-05.jpg
    6SL7-EL34-05.jpg
    802.5 KB · Views: 554
  • 6SL7-EL34-06.jpg
    6SL7-EL34-06.jpg
    786.5 KB · Views: 523
  • 6SL7-EL34-08.jpg
    6SL7-EL34-08.jpg
    793.6 KB · Views: 503
  • 6SL7-EL34-07.jpg
    6SL7-EL34-07.jpg
    790.6 KB · Views: 481
Hi Tony,

I've posted this in the introduction thread, but I think that it would be better to post it here since it's this amp I'm interested in.

I am currently looking to buy an EL34 based (and in case you 6DJ8, 6922, 6n1p, 6n2p as voltage pre, since I have a lot of these tubes, but ) single-ended class A amp.

Could you please let me know what you have in stock right now (or in the near future) and what the prices are + shipping to Beirut, Lebanon or to Dubai, UAE?

Thanks

Nick

Hello Nick,

Thank you for your enquiry about tube amp. On my current stock, I have the EL34 single end tube amp which is the one in #44. It is a display unit and I can offer special price, USD380+shipping cost. The shipping cost via airmail to UAE is USD120, excluding import tax. The total price is USD500.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Tony.

Hi Tony,

I've posted this in the introduction thread, but I think that it would be better to post it here since it's this amp I'm interested in.

I am currently looking to buy an EL34 based (and in case you 6DJ8, 6922, 6n1p, 6n2p as voltage pre, since I have a lot of these tubes, but ) single-ended class A amp.

Could you please let me know what you have in stock right now (or in the near future) and what the prices are + shipping to Beirut, Lebanon or to Dubai, UAE?

Thanks

Nick

Hi Tony,
I have received the amp a couple of month ago, and i must say, the build quality is amazing!
(I've sent you a pm with details :) )
I am now in the process of tube rolling and was looking at buying a pair full music 6SL7.
What is your experience with these tubes?
What about the WE274B replicas?
Can you provide these?

Hi Hajj,

I'm glad you like the amp. :)
From my experience, Full Music 6SL7 is very nice, transparent with details, but the price is high now. I would like to recommend Kenrad 6SL7. I have one pair of Kenrad 6SL7 and the price is US$70/pair.
The Psvane 1:1 replica WE274B follows exactly the same design of the original Western Electric 274B. Even the production humidity and temperature are followed 100% to ensure the complete replication.
I sold a few of Psvane WE274B to audiophiles in Hong Kong. All of them are satisfied with performance of Psvane WE274B. Our price of Psvane WE274B is USD260/pc + shipping cost.

Thanks,
Tony.

Hi Tony,
I have received the amp a couple of month ago, and i must say, the build quality is amazing!
(I've sent you a pm with details :) )
I am now in the process of tube rolling and was looking at buying a pair full music 6SL7.
What is your experience with these tubes?
What about the WE274B replicas?
Can you provide these?

Attachments

• WE274B-2.jpg
    WE274B-2.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 143
  • WE274B-1.jpg
    WE274B-1.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 126
  • WE274B-5.jpg
    WE274B-5.jpg
    422 KB · Views: 133
  • WE274B-3.jpg
    WE274B-3.jpg
    629.4 KB · Views: 116
Thanks for the quick reply.
Well, I must admit $280 is more than my available budget right now.
I remember looking on ebay a month or so ago and finding 274B (or 274b.n) replica tubes for around 100$, are these fake? (i remember finding full music 274B)
What other options for a rectifier would you suggest?
Sorry for the long list of questions, but my thinking is that if anyone can give good advice about the amp, it's the amp builder as I'm sure you've experimented with a wide range of tubes.
Thanks
Nick

I don't know the fake Psvane 274B. The selling price of Psvane 274B replica should be $2XX per piece. It is not reliable on very low prices.
You may try RCA Jan 5U4G rectifiers which are high preformance with reasonable price.

Thanks,
Tony.
Thanks for the quick reply.
Well, I must admit $280 is more than my available budget right now.
I remember looking on ebay a month or so ago and finding 274B (or 274b.n) replica tubes for around 100$, are these fake? (i remember finding full music 274B)
What other options for a rectifier would you suggest?
Sorry for the long list of questions, but my thinking is that if anyone can give good advice about the amp, it's the amp builder as I'm sure you've experimented with a wide range of tubes.
Thanks
Nick

very very god

Our second new tube amplifier in May is available now. The circuit is 6SN7 SRPP drive EL34 class A single end. It's a simple EL34 single end circuit with pure class A sound. The output power is 7W. 6CA7 and KT66 are also suitable for this amplifier.

6sn7-el34-01.jpg

6sn7-el34-03.jpg

Dimension of the amp: 365W x 320D(inclu. binding posts and knobs) x 200H mm.
Net Weight: 11.8 KG
6sn7-el34-02.jpg

Can directly replace KT66 onto the amplifier. It is very easy to listen and experience different sound on the power tubes.
6sn7-kt66-01.jpg

6sn7-kt66-02.jpg

6sn7-kt66-04.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.