• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

★BR Bookshelf Cabinets for Mark Audio CHR-70, Special Price:$65/pair only

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Installing...

Attachments

• toll70-10.jpg
    toll70-10.jpg
    754.9 KB · Views: 702
We have CHR-70, Till70 kit for selling. The special price of the kit is USD128/set in one pair . The kit includes:
-Mark Audio CHR-70
-Till70 oakwood cabinet with pre-assembled port
-Damping foam
-binding posts
-connection wires

The special price of the kit is valid until 28th, Feb., 2011. The price of the kit will be US$208/pair from 1st, March, 2011.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Received a set of bass reflex bookshelf CHR70 kit from Tony. Firstly, I must commend on the excellent attention to packing. These cabinets are packed really well with foam supporting the cabinets in the box. Very well protected!

The drivers fit perfectly into the cabinet with very little gap around the drivers. No sloppy woodwork here. Finishing is of good quality but I would prefer to stain the wood to even out the different wood strips of the oak wood panel. Just a matter of taste.

Nice work Tony!

HI Edwin,

You are so nice. Thank you very much for your comments. Hope you enjoy the sound of your speakers.

Cheers!
Tony.

Received a set of bass reflex bookshelf CHR70 kit from Tony. Firstly, I must commend on the excellent attention to packing. These cabinets are packed really well with foam supporting the cabinets in the box. Very well protected!

The drivers fit perfectly into the cabinet with very little gap around the drivers. No sloppy woodwork here. Finishing is of good quality but I would prefer to stain the wood to even out the different wood strips of the oak wood panel. Just a matter of taste.

Nice work Tony!

CHR-70, Till70 kit

Aloha Tony,

So how much would shipping costs be for shipping an CHR-70, Till70 kit to Uruma-Chi, Okinawa, Japan?

Or to US postal zip code of 96386?

And is the cost still US $128 a pair?

Thanks and really like how your audio gear looks.

Aloha,
Wendell

Hello Wendell,

The air parcel postage rate to ship Till70 kit including Mark CHR-70 drivers to Japan is US$52. The total is US$128+US$52=US$180

Yes, the price of the kit is still US $128 a pair now. This special price of the kit, US$128 is extremely low and valid until 28th, Feb., 2011. I offer this special price to Diyaudio memebers only. The price of the kit will be original US$208/pair from 1st, March, 2011. Please buy on or before 28th, Feb., 2011. I keep a few pairs only now.

Thanks & Regards,
Tony.

Aloha Tony,

So how much would shipping costs be for shipping an CHR-70, Till70 kit to Uruma-Chi, Okinawa, Japan?

Or to US postal zip code of 96386?

And is the cost still US $128 a pair?

Thanks and really like how your audio gear looks.

Aloha,
Wendell

Yes, the price of the kit is still US $128 a pair now. This special price of the kit, US$128 is extremely low and valid until 28th, Feb., 2011. I offer this special price to Diyaudio memebers only. The price of the kit will be original US$208/pair from 1st, March, 2011. Please buy on or before 28th, Feb., 2011. I keep a few pairs only now.

Thanks & Regards,
Tony.

Hi Tony,

My fault for not logging in for ages, I think I've probably missed this offer. Do you, by any chance, have any pairs left at the promotional price? Delivery would be to Beijing, China.

Thanks,

James

Hello James,

I'm sorry that the promotional price, US$128 for kit is not valid now. This is extremely low price and I'm very hard to keep the price for long time. The rent of my small workshop in HK just increased to US$260 per month and pay ads cost in Diyaudio. I need reasonable profit to pay the operating cost.

If deliver to Beijing, China. I recommend to deliver the cabinets and drivers within China. The factories making this cabinets are in China. I have one pair CHR-70 drivers in Beijing. I will have a few pairs bookshelf cabinets made with Finland birch plywood available in next month in Beijing. I can arrange to send the kit to you from the factory in Beijing. I offer you the special price of kit at US$200 including the courier cost in Beijing.

Thanks & Regards,
Tony.

Hi Tony,

My fault for not logging in for ages, I think I've probably missed this offer. Do you, by any chance, have any pairs left at the promotional price? Delivery would be to Beijing, China.

Thanks,

James

Attachments

• Finbirchply-3.jpg
    Finbirchply-3.jpg
    634.3 KB · Views: 568
  • Finbirchply-5.jpg
    Finbirchply-5.jpg
    579.8 KB · Views: 554
  • Finbirchply-9.jpg
    Finbirchply-9.jpg
    710.5 KB · Views: 530
  • Finbirchply-4.jpg
    Finbirchply-4.jpg
    552.4 KB · Views: 509
The new version vented bookshelf oakwood cabinets for CHR-70 are available now. I have 6 pairs for this lot. The quality of the cabinets is very nice. I'm glad to offer special price at US$65/pair in Diyaudio. The cost of material and exchange rate of RMB keep increasing and makes more difficult to squeeze profit on $65/pair for oakwood enclosures, but I'm happy if someone have my cabinets and like them and use with Mark's drivers. Mark's full range drivers are great stuff. I can see the development of the products and the effort from Mark.

3 colors are available including dark brown, light brown and red. I like all. The thickness of all the oakwood panels is 18mm which is stiff enough for CHR-70. The cabinet is designed by Mark Fenlon. This is also suitable for the coming new CHR-70 Gen.3.

Newtill70-2.jpg

Newtill70-3.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.