• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Introduction of T & M Loudspeakers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This is a Mark Audio listening event in Hong Kong in 14th, July. The event was organised by Tony and Mark. The place is Mark's office. Thanks for 6 local audiophiles attended the event in the afternoon. Mark demonstrated Alpair 6 paper cone, Alpair 10 Generation 2 in rectanglar coil and Alpair 12. Alpair 6 and Alpair were in BR bookshelf cabinetrs, and Alpair 12 was in Pensil 12 cabinets. Most of listeners were impressive with the performance Alpair full range drivers.

Attachments

• 10-7-1.jpg
    10-7-1.jpg
    746.8 KB · Views: 828
  • 10-7-2.jpg
    10-7-2.jpg
    812.1 KB · Views: 776
  • 10-7-6.jpg
    10-7-6.jpg
    805.7 KB · Views: 699
Listened Pensil 10.2 at Kenneth's place. I experienced the sound of Pensil 10.2 has extreme speed and top-end details. Very good dynamic range on playing orchestra, smooth mid range and deep bass really made me surprised.

Attachments

• P10.2-2.jpg
    P10.2-2.jpg
    807 KB · Views: 165
  • P10.2-5.jpg
    P10.2-5.jpg
    755.1 KB · Views: 115
  • P10.2-8.jpg
    P10.2-8.jpg
    796.2 KB · Views: 144
Had a small listening session on Pensil 10.2 at Kenneth's place today. My friend, Coleman (left) and Kenneth's friends, Thomas (middle) and Dicky (right) joined the session. We spent 2.5 hours for listening music. Very interesting!

Attachments

• DSCN4171.jpg
    DSCN4171.jpg
    780.4 KB · Views: 200
  • DSCN4172.jpg
    DSCN4172.jpg
    808.7 KB · Views: 204
Custom Cabinet for Goodmans TWIN AXIETTE 8

Aloha Tony,

I've been looking at your audio gear and it looks good. I have a question would you be able to build me a cabinet for my pair of Goodman Twin Axiette 8 speakers? So far I have listened to them mounted on some open baffles and I like their sound. The cabinet I have in mind is from the Goodmans article which is here;
http://rififi.pagesperso-orange.fr/Goodmans/catalogue-1963-page04.jpg
I would be interested in the corner or bass reflex cabinet. If possible could I get a price quote for a pair of cabinets? Shipping to Okinawa, Japan. Appreciate a response back.
Aloha,
Wendell

Hello Wendell,

Thanks for your inquiry. We can make this kind of cabinets for Goodman. Can you let me know the sizes of the cabinet as I can't see teh sizes clearly?

Thanks & Regards,

Tony.

Aloha Tony,

I've been looking at your audio gear and it looks good. I have a question would you be able to build me a cabinet for my pair of Goodman Twin Axiette 8 speakers? So far I have listened to them mounted on some open baffles and I like their sound. The cabinet I have in mind is from the Goodmans article which is here;
http://rififi.pagesperso-orange.fr/Goodmans/catalogue-1963-page04.jpg
I would be interested in the corner or bass reflex cabinet. If possible could I get a price quote for a pair of cabinets? Shipping to Okinawa, Japan. Appreciate a response back.
Aloha,
Wendell

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.