• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Introduction to Twin Audio

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This is Twin Audio listening room.

twin-3.jpg

Hi Tony,

You make great looking stuff, I like it. And such tidy wiring!

In the picture above, there is a pair of speakers with two Alpair drivers in each cabinet. Are they using Alpair 7? Do you have a cabinet designed for twin Alpair 7's?

PM me if you prefer. Thanks.

--

Hello,

Thanks.
The two drivers in each cabinet are CHR-70.3. I have the cabinets designed for twin Alpair 7. They were built under the plan of Twin Alpair 7 studio monitor. If you like, I can offer you special price on these oakwood cabinets.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Tony.

Hi Tony,

You make great looking stuff, I like it. And such tidy wiring!

In the picture above, there is a pair of speakers with two Alpair drivers in each cabinet. Are they using Alpair 7? Do you have a cabinet designed for twin Alpair 7's?

PM me if you prefer. Thanks.

--

Musik007,

I bought 4*CHR7's drivers and their respective cabinets from you about more than a year ago, I use them by stack on top of the other to make a stereo pair, i.e. 2*CHR7(wired in parallel) per side.

I notice you have a cabinet that can house 2*CHR7 into one cabinet, please quote for me 2 cabinets send to Australia.

Hello,

Please check PM for reply.

Thank you for your inquiry.

Best Regards,
Tony.

Musik007,

I bought 4*CHR7's drivers and their respective cabinets from you about more than a year ago, I use them by stack on top of the other to make a stereo pair, i.e. 2*CHR7(wired in parallel) per side.

I notice you have a cabinet that can house 2*CHR7 into one cabinet, please quote for me 2 cabinets send to Australia.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.