• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

Powersuply Le Bong?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I Am, doing chema from Le Bong with Preampli phono but have some quets about powersuply :
- With power vontage 12v, and 24v pass to C-R-C how com to B+ 100V, havefun

Attachments

• m65 lebong preamphono main.gif
    m65 lebong preamphono main.gif
    44.4 KB · Views: 258
AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
I guess your original question was on the power supply, and that is shown in your last schema. What it does is that first they take a small supply built into a power mains plug (also called wall-wart) to make 15VAC, that they rectify and stabilise to 12VDC.

The same (unrectified) 15VAC is used to power another wall-wart in reverse, in other words they input the 15VAC into the output of the wall-wart, which actually is the secondary of its transformer.
Then on the input of the wall-wart (actually the transformer primary) they take off about 120VAC. That can then be rectified etc for the 100 and/or 170VDC.

But to built this amp you don't need to built THIS power supply! Anything giving the required voltages would do.

Jan Didden

Thanh for anser..and helping me..!
Now iam change Shema for new powersuply.
Here :http://www.audiovnclub.net/forum/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=7274
http://www.audiovnclub.net/forum/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=7510
And am thing good for my choice.
..File to big and am can not up to here, same like that:
Powersuply : B+ with VAC 230V120ma not CT>Van12X4 danaco with 1/2 diot 14004 out CT, and 10mf 350V>choke 8H200ma >10mf 350V>R 7,5 K>220mf350V>R7,5K>220mf350V, and 150K for va. I'm thinh am don't want to follow powersuyply from that! and same I'm do here, you thinh good ? fo not good? for my ofjcetion?
With H.. 12VAC not CT for ECC83, you thinh h use AC and DC?
Because once time I'm DIY H with AC but OK for my Line preampli.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.