• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

What language is this web page on?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hehehe, here's a sample of the work of Poltran:

"Channel of roadstead, as I have alluded, tone has in normal mode Modern it shows configuration of degree of force fig. of (feature of) 7 - by the reason of lack of negative noose - reflexive sprzê¿enia. For (after) for mode " clone " Vintage - fig. (feature) 7 -ex- < b > it is enclosed (encompassed) - noose, tone distinctly ³agodnieje and from obvious respects ( it fades - ) consolidator 6dB it requires it small correction of loudness"

Hmmm... shaite. I think there is ALOT of good info on that page, but I cant get it... well well, thanks for the help anyways :)

Stigla

stigla said:
hehehe, here's a sample of the work of Poltran:

"Channel of roadstead, as I have alluded, tone has in normal mode Modern it shows configuration of degree of force fig. of (feature of) 7 - by the reason of lack of negative noose - reflexive sprzê¿enia. For (after) for mode " clone " Vintage - fig. (feature) 7 -ex- < b > it is enclosed (encompassed) - noose, tone distinctly ³agodnieje and from obvious respects ( it fades - ) consolidator 6dB it requires it small correction of loudness"

Hmmm... shaite. I think there is ALOT of good info on that page, but I cant get it... well well, thanks for the help anyways :)

Stigla

The above seems to imply that this is a capital punishment tool used by the navy to silence loud people with shreeky voices. Not quite sure if that is what you want to build...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.