• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

Photo Gallery

G-807 40W Power Amplifier

This is the final prototype for a 40w power amplifier.
Fully balanced configuration with Lundahl LL1540 input, 6N1P input, 6N6P driver and G-807 with toroid output transformer.
Power supply separated for input - driver and power stage with inductive filter.

Danilo

Attachments

• FINALE1.jpg
    FINALE1.jpg
    346.2 KB · Views: 1,345
  • FINALE2.jpg
    FINALE2.jpg
    469 KB · Views: 1,299
  • FINALE3.jpg
    FINALE3.jpg
    374.7 KB · Views: 1,251
My PSE 6AS7 General Electric and 6J9P. output power more than 9 W per channel, pure tube amplifier, all components are only R,C,L, without pressing factors FBs and SS in amp. tracks, /Shotky diode rect/. Structure is two monoblocks in one closure. Two PTs. Common are wall AC PS and ground wire.

Nice, Azazello. Care to share your schematic for the PSE 6AS7? I'm in the process of working on a PSE 6AS7 and would love to see what you came up with. More importantly, what are your impressions of the PSE 6AS7? It's not an easy design to do well, from what I can tell. And parallel SE output tubes sometimes get a bad rap due to muddy sound and other issues.

Nice Tony, do you ever stop building?

As you build so many various amps, do you get your chassis made locally or do you use some generic chassis such as Hammond?

Cheers
Matt

the chassis are local job. 1.5 to 2.5mm and powder coated too...
i still have lot on my mind to build....most of my builds get bought
eventually, that is how i am able to enjoy my retirement and build build build....

OTL headphone amp first test.
6N6P differential input 6BL6 paralleled broksie buffer output.
The amp is intended primarily for 300 - 600 ohm headphones but should be strong enough for 32 ohm too.

Danilo

Attachments

• headamp1.jpg
    headamp1.jpg
    395.6 KB · Views: 935
  • headamp2.jpg
    headamp2.jpg
    502.4 KB · Views: 926
  • headamp3.jpg
    headamp3.jpg
    527.5 KB · Views: 912