• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

Photo Gallery

300B Push Pull

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Hajdinjak Labs custom made Push Pull 300B monoblocks (not serial product - just a hobby).

Driver is on 500V anode voltage (like in Jubal from serial production), output stage is in auto bias connection, with solid state voltage regulators on the heat...
300B output stage is on 450 V. Thoroide transformers on output

About 30W of Power is enough for most speakers 90 dB/W/m or better efficiency..

Our DIY amplifier

i like yours. It is our amplifier.

Attachments

• picture11.jpg
    picture11.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 5,319
Our DIY amplifier

Yes, it is DIY! It was built by me and my ucle. It is Stereo Parallel SE UL EL34. I have done it's electronic circuit boards and uncle consentrated on cabinet and face plate. After cabinet completed he installed transformers, tubes, capasitors. He used screened high quality signal cables and DC filament supply to prevent hum. He is very happy with it's sound quality. Very warm, smooth and detailed.
Noyan

It's not DIY, but it is my very first tube amp. It's an Opera Consonance M100SE, which is powering a mint pair of Klipsch KG 5.5's. So far, I've rolled all the tubes. The stock Sovtek 12AX7 preamp tubes are now a pair of NOS GE 5751 Triple Mica Black Plates, the stock chinese 6SN7 driver tubes are now NOS Ratheon (Baldwin) 6SN7GTB tubes, and the stock Electro Harmonix EL34 power tubes have been replaced with EH 6CA7 tubes. I'm also getting a quad of Valve Art EL34 B "fatboy" tubes to try out, and a pair of GE 12AX7 5 Star Long Plates. I am still on the hunt for a nice quad of NOS EL34's though for a good price. (Mullard, Tesla, RCA, TFK, Amperex, etc)

Anyway, here's a pic of the amp......

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.