• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

3 x Altec 342B 5 x Peerless 4722

Guys I wanted to throw this at yall first. I love this community and I am considering selling some vintage gear. Im also if I decide to let it all go giving you all first crack at the gear.
I am currently trying to decide the value of an all in pruchase.
I have 3 Altec 342b and 5 of ther very rare and hard to buy Peerless 4722 transformers. This is not a classified ad and I am trying to decide value.
1 342b is very nice with only some minor mods and a pretty nice case considering the age of these units. It powers and works
The 2nd 342b worked last time I played with it is modded more and does not have as nice a case
The 3rd 342b has no case a blown but rewindable power transformer and is missing various parts like supply caps and other items. The face is real nice though and it would be the start of a very nice guitar amp or serve as parts for the other 2 amps.
I have 5 of the Peerless 4722 transformers and I see these are quite valuable now.
Can anyone give me feedback as to value. Is anyone here interested in making an offer on the entire lot? Let me know as I move forward on this.