• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

Schematics for Xindak V30 Tube amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am looking for the schematics for this amp, i tried to google but just ended up in some shady websites that wants my credit card number.

Anoyone has the schematics for this i would be very happy!

I just bought one very cheap, and want to check BIAS on it, and also i am interested in adding preout (after volume controller, but before amplifier, so that it can be used another beefier amp for the low end)

Any input here is very appreciated!

Thanks
//GF

Attachments

• dentro.jpg
    dentro.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 208
  • dentro xindak.jpg
    dentro xindak.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 224
The coupling capacitors go from the anodes of the Williamson to the grids of the output valves 6J5 to KT66 the 6J5 is just a single older version of a 6SN7 which is two 6J5,s in one glass .
Look up your tube equivalent book all specs are the same .

Yes it looks like one side of an ECC83 is not in the signal path.

Hello Guys, thanks for the info.

From the comments above it is difficult for me to derive if there is a possibility to hook up a pre out that is volume controlled from this V30 amp. I would be very happy to do so, as this might open up possibilitys to use another amp for the heavy work and use this amp for mids and highs, in a bi-amp configuration.

You guys have any suggestions as to where these pre-amp should be hooked up, or if there needs to be any other components added in order to reach this goal?

I found this amp at a very good price, and i am more then excited to find out what i can do with it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.