• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

Looking for Amp Designers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

I'm looking for someone who can create professional level amplifiers and experienced with both tubes and solid state active amplification. I need to have some custom amplifiers built.

If any of you are out there, please DM me a resume and pics of your work, as well as contact info.

Thanks!

I'm looking for someone to design and build the PCB prototypes based on needs. Chassis and stuff I have handled and already created. Right now, I just want two to pair with some speakers but long term I may offer it with speaker systems when I make them.

LMK if that makes sense.

Just curious:
This will involve intellectual property rights on the various designs, who will hold them afterwards, you or the designer?
the way I'm used to paying is a one time engineering cost for the design and documentation, and then cost to make each PCB I order.
You will buy assembled PCBs from designer?
Order empty PCB from China?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.