• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

Heathkit Model A-7D Audio Amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello everyone,

I am a new member to the forum - just registered today.

I have a Heathkit A-7D Audio Amp I just purchased and I understand that there are some modifications that have been made to it over the years. Would anyone in the forum have any knowledge as to where I can find those mod's. Thank you, I would appreciate it.

Bill
KI7ZAD

diyAudio Chief Moderator
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Hi and welcome to the forums. Moved your thread from Forum Problems to Tubes category where it fits. Read the forum's rules (top menu) and have a look at the categories (left menu) to learn more about our site. Wishing you good DIY experiences. :captain:

I would just add that when asking for technical advise it is always helpful to add the schematic for the device to the first post. Most users don't have the schematic for every device close to hand and that means they must search for it on line. If you provide the schematic, even if you have to search for it, then more people can respond.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.