• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

El 84 push pull amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello all my name is DIOGO I am from Portugal,

I am an electronic intusiast as a Mather of fact I work in a electronic store and as such I have acsses to allot of parts, as such I would like to build my very first valve amplifier but I have no clue where to start if some one could providime some info shecmatic diagrams I would really appreciate it, and last but no list some one knows where can I buy in Portugal output transformes and power transformer ? Or knows some store that exports them to Portugal

Thx all

Best regards Diogo Matos

Hello all,

Thx for your repplyes

To answer all questions I want to building something in push pull configuration, that can output around 10 to 15 w per channel, would like it to by stereo or maybe dual mono, it can by pcb if possible, or point to point I have never tried it but there is a first time for everithing, my budget is not big but let's say 200 to 300 euros

Hello all,

Thx for your repplyes

To answer all questions I want to building something in push pull configuration, that can output around 10 to 15 w per channel, would like it to by stereo or maybe dual mono, it can by pcb if possible, or point to point I have never tried it but there is a first time for everithing, my budget is not big but let's say 200 to 300 euros

What is the obsession with circuit boards these days? Tubes produce heat and so mosture inside an enclosure. There is no argument against honest old style point to point wiring. Some handcrafted designs are pure art to see.

What is the obsession with circuit boards these days? Tubes produce heat and so mosture inside an enclosure. There is no argument against honest old style point to point wiring. Some handcrafted designs are pure art to see.

I never tried point to point but like I saíd iam willing to try it, I have already some shecmatics from. The magazine elektor but in Portugal, some parts like the transformers itself are very hard to find

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.