• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

Kriesler stereo 6 model 11-133b Radiogram volume issues L/R channel output issues

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Dear ALL

I posses the above mentioned Radiogram, I have already replaced to caps that were cracked on first visual inspection, c23 and c24 they are a hard plastic rectangular ones on outside and paper inside i believe, the volume still goes up and down intermittently randomly and to have any output (still very low) i gotta crank the volume knob up to max...in any sort of input, radio, turntable or aux/ mic inputs, some inputs though only play either left of right channels or one almost inaudible.... so since i'm not electronics expert, just handy with a soldering iron, if anyone has some ideas or what else i should change and what values ( for caps etc) i'd be very grateful, also, how do i test the vacuum tubes for faults with my multi-meter, nothing fancy about it and cannot get a hold of a tube tester.... any help would be highly appreciated. I have also uploaded an image of the electronics diagram.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Kriesler electronic diagram.jpg
    Kriesler electronic diagram.jpg
    990.3 KB · Views: 126
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.