• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

Russian 6J43P-E(6Ж43ПE) Dual anode pentode....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I was presented by my Ukrainian friend of this tube. I had search on the net about this tube and this are my reference. Now my question is, where i can make use of this tubes?

I'm Planning of a signal splitter aside fom tube pre-amp with two anodes tied together. Can they make a good signal splitter in triode or pentode mode?

What other applications they may be, Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks..

jun

Attachments

• 6J43P-E.pdf
    88 KB · Views: 327
  • 6j43p-e_penintriod_enl.gif
    6j43p-e_penintriod_enl.gif
    19 KB · Views: 863
  • triode curve.jpg
    triode curve.jpg
    269.7 KB · Views: 826
I was presented by my Ukrainian friend of this tube. I had search on the net about this tube and this are my reference. Now my question is, where i can make use of this tubes?

I'm Planning of a signal splitter aside fom tube pre-amp with two anodes tied together. Can they make a good signal splitter in triode or pentode mode?

What other applications they may be, Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks..

jun

If the curves are real, you can make nice SPUD amp (in triode).

Ua=240V, Uk=-4V, Ik=31mA, Pout = 2W, THD=4%, OTR=5K

I would like to see a proper translation of the data sheet, as this is a small tube which I doubt would be capable of 7.5W triode dissipation.
I have attached my trace of the tube in triode mode with a 3W dissipation line.

I even put a tube on the tester (Avo VCM) and it runs VERY hot at 150v and 20mA on a single anode.

Attachments

• 6J43P Trioded.jpg
    6J43P Trioded.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 679
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.