|Tubes / Valves All about our sweet vacuum tubes :) Threads about Musical Instrument Amps of all kinds should be in the Instruments & Amps forum|
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.
Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving
|19th January 2013, 05:37 AM||#1|
VNAV' SUMO Contest 2011
Quanghao just introduce you to The Vietnam DIY with DIY pjaamr semiconductor amplifier power at this link:
Next I would like to introduce to you tube amplifier contest conducted by the DIY Vietnam.
This is a large-scale competition, held once a year, and below is the required and regulations exam, I used google to translate from English to British tieengs, - hope you understand!
Thank you and invite you to see some pictures
Vietnamese DIY & Solid State Amplifiers : http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/solid...mplifiers.html
( VNAV's SUMO Contest has become an annual contest and the community is always a contest Audio in and out of VNAV most interested. On behalf of the BTC, are pleased to announce The rules of the competition this year as follows:
REGULATIONS CONTEST amplifier to BIG POWER ELECTRONICS 2011
I. Time and venue:
1. Time: 9:00 No. 7, December 10, 2011
2. Location: Vietnam News Agency Building 116-118 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai Street, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City
1. All members of the network Audiovisual Vietnam (VNAV) and other organizations, interested individuals can send products contest, with registration number no more than 01 products. For associations, group activities on VNAV can register up to 02 common products of the group. Other exceptions may be considered by the Organizing Committee if there are compelling reasons.
2. Jury members and technical committee may not participate in the competition.
III. Products tested:
1. General provisions:
1.1. Exam products are electronic tube amplifier (tube amplifier) assembly manually in Vietnam (not a commercial product), use the whole bulb in the electronic amplifier location.
1.2. Exam products are not products had participated in the examinations of VNAV be held prior to the launch of this.
2. To specify the technical conditions of the tested products:
2.1. For audio amplifiers used transformer (OPT) at the output:
- Use power ball with maximum power dissipation at each anode in class A mode according to the manufacturer's datasheet no less than 50W;
- To achieve the effective capacity of 15W or more for a single-ended amp and 40W or more for push-pull amplifiers.
2.2. For the amplifier no sound output transformer (OTL):
- To achieve the effective capacity of 40W or more.
2.3. The products tested do not meet the safety conditions and does not meet the basic specifications will not participate in the competition. Technical Committee is responsible for preliminary testing for all products before the official registration contest.
3. Sign up, receive and transport equipment:
3.1. Owner exam products shall register for and send the attached registration form to the Organizing Committee before November 30, 2011. Products registered after November 30, 2011 will not be considered for the contest.
3.2. Owner exam products are responsible for shipping your product to the place of the contest, check the operation status of the products before they are handed over to the organizing committee and are responsible for transporting products products after the end of the contest. Organizing Committee can support the receipt, transport and storage of products tested on remote instances.
IV. Methods of construction, grading and awards:
1. Methods of examination:
1.1. In case the actual total number of participants is greater than 15 products, the organizers will hold a qualifying round to select the 10 best attended tournament in Ho Chi Minh City on 11/12/2011.
1.2. In case the total amount of product actually attended no more than 15 products, the Organizing Committee will organize one single competition in Ho Chi Minh City in time as above.
2. Grading and quality assessment:
2.1. The jury made the products by the method of scoring hearing evaluation; judges not directly see the product being performed (blind test). The final score of each product is the average of the judges for that product.
2.2. Technical Committee made the measuring of the basic specifications of the products in the equipment support; findings and recommendations to remove the product does not meet the technical standards as prescribed by the competition; support the jury to determine the product meets the prizes of the contest.
3. Prizes of the competition:
3.1. Formal solution:
- 01 first prizes with cup, bonuses and gifts of donors
- 01 second prizes with cup, bonuses and gifts of donors
- 01 third prizes with cup, bonuses and gifts of donors
3.2. Good side:
- 01 award for product design (design) the most beautiful;
- 01 prize for the best construction techniques;
- 01 prize for the best technical parameters.
The organizers look forward to enthusiastic participation of all of you, as well as the care and help from donors.
Sincere thanks and Best regards. )
The Best DAC is no DAC http://www.audiodesignguide.com/DSC2/index.html
Last edited by quanghao; 19th January 2013 at 05:49 AM.
|22nd January 2013, 07:46 AM||#4|
great builds....it might have been better if the tables are covered with cloths or other covers to see the details and pix more beautiful..
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Sumo Athena||JSE009||Solid State||5||8th November 2018 03:11 PM|
|Sumo Nine and Electra||Ka0s67||Swap Meet||2||30th November 2011 01:52 AM|
|Sumo Nine||sdman||Swap Meet||0||29th November 2011 01:59 PM|
|Name contest||RAW||Multi-Way||0||13th June 2003 01:14 PM|
|Subwoofer Contest||pkgum||Subwoofers||6||12th November 2001 06:39 AM|
|New To Site?||Need Help?|